Share your day of skating - Page 52
Page 52 of 157 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

skated to and from work... filming tomarow though

Played two games of skate and won the first landing every trick consecutively. Fs flip, Bs heel, Nollie flip, Switch flip and Half-cab heel. Lost the second one T to E then practiced Hardflips and Nollie Heels (which I suck at). Landed a few, then went to a five with some kids and back 180'd and switch ollied them and called it a day. I'm hungry now );

Finally got my rolling ollies consistent My 3 months of practice finally paid off! now i just gotta get em higher

Speed Junkie

new line, backside carve grind through a pocket, BS wallride, I'm happy

My day of skating wasn't rly a skate day, BUT I've been welding on an awsome rail

Today sucked. We went skating after school but it rained the whole time so we had to stay at the farmers market where theres a roof. For two hours. Oh well, we played skate a few times...

A couple of days ago i was skateing in my friends garage doing some flat ground and filming, and I landed my first kickflip sexchange. It was pretty sweet. I got two or three good tricks on film that day too.

I got a new sig shop! If you want me to make you a signature click here
     click to show

click to show

FuturePrimitive

Fell on my stupid left wrist AGAIN. Got a ice pack on it now. 'Bout to buy a wrist guard, which I've never worn but I don't want to break this thing. Unreal.

Skated pretty good otherwise. Caught a couple nice flips tricks and felt comfortable my second session on some new Spitfires.

There were a few sick older bowl riders at the park, one dude is the gnarliest old vet. He was riding a Hosoi Hammerhead, throwing down stylish carves and some sick layback grinds and stuff. His friend had the smoothest 5-0 grinds to tail through the corner.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

evil vibes

I was trying this 180 backside powerslide to 50-50 on this curb that curves so that it looks like a ramp kinda thing, then fakie 180 kick flip out. landed it twice. Really fun.
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

Word.

went and got my hair cut,then went to the skatepark.Just had a little box session,then skated the quarterpipe for a little bit,then skated everything,then had like 3 games of skate,and then skated the curved rail,then went home.

just a driveway session.

Speed Junkie

2 hours in the park this morning with all the adults....6 miles of longboarding with my dog on a local bike path

skated my college quad last night after a smoke sesh at around 1. was hitting some benches-forgot my wax (imagine that) so couldnt practice tailslide. mainly focused on getting a clean n' clangy 180 down from multiple drops. my favorite was off the concrete ledge of a crosswalk bridge. i <3 skating colleges

Rory785

Quote Originally Posted by jkamelo! View Post
    just a driveway session.
    Same as you, but then the 'good guy' at park heelflipped the whole thing

Finally 50-50'd a high ledge at the park, and did a 20 foot manual to a long 2 that I rode down. Nothing like landing something after trying it over and over, that feeling you get when it happens makes it all worth it.

Go skateboarding day started really badly, I went out and skated down to the city, had on some new Vans classic sk8 highs and it just did'nt feel right. Could not even land my stationary ollies. Went home and had dinner and put on my trusted Emericas and went to an GSD event, but it was only kids there and i felt old. I went to a parking lot to practice my moving ollies and finally just got it and landed over 50% of them. I'm very happy!!!

Nothing crazy, skated my rail with a few friends. Almost got Front Blunts now, pretty siked hah.

Went to the skatepark after school for about an hour and a half. Finally landed a backside noseslide on a metal ledge on the funbox, and on a ledge on flat. Landed some new footplants on the pyramid, then went home, had supper, and went to some fairly crappy spots near my house. Didn't really land anything new, then when I got home skated my laneway for about an hour and just practiced my flat tricks. I can almost pop shuvit fs sex change so I'm happy, land em about 30% of the time ;P

FuturePrimitive

They held a Go Skateboarding Day event at the local park and I went. My boy Freddy with the park service asked me to help judge the contests, so that was cool. This crazy little ripper Daniel was ruining everyone out on the course and swept both events. A lot of the runners up are the kids I skate with at the park all the time. Had a good session after the contests despite the chaos of tons of kids.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Skated from 3 to 4:30. Went to work from 5-6:30 (got off early) skated from 7:00 till 9:00.

It was a pretty sick sesh, nothing new learned though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [B][URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DSI-Black-Barely-Used-3-Games-Extras-/260661175161?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3cb09de379"]Nintendo DSI + 3 Games + Extras - FOR SALE - eBay Auction[/URL][/B]
    ---
    [B]"Men never commit evil so fully and joyfully as when they do it for religious convictions."[/B] - [I]Blaise Pascal[/I]
    ---
    [B]Calling Atheism a Religion is like calling Baldness a hair color.[/B]
    ---
    [SPOILER]
    [CENTER]
    Letters you have gotten will be highlighted in Green
    Bindinify Set Due August 25th
    (-) Not Matched (X) Matched
    ---
    1. Samuel - SKATE (-)
    2. Bindinify - SKATE (-) Set Due Aug. 25th
    3. Deathwish 93 - SKATE (-) Extension (Aug 24th "Boardslide")
    4. Cptn_Craig - SKATE (-)
    5. Trebor - SKATE (-)
    6. Arodsteezy [COLOR="Green"]S[/COLOR]KATE (-)
    ---
    [/CENTER][/SPOILER]
    ---