Share your day of skating - Page 53
Page 53 of 157 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Boss

So i cracked my 5boro on the same 3 block, but my bro stole me a girl skateboard and the wheels are nice which I've been needing soon. So
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    So i cracked my 5boro on the same 3 block, but my bro stole me a girl skateboard and the wheels are nice which I've been needing soon. So
    U mean a skateboard from your local skateshop?

I did my first hand rail today it was scary but sick!

a two hour driveway session. starting to get pretty consistent on my heelflips! I noticed my ollies are getting higher. I am, however, having a lot of trouble with kickflips. I feel as if I'll never get em down lol. About to go skate around time with some friends. Maybe find a small set. Haven't done any sets yet.

I got stuck in the rain , and now my board is waterlogged.....
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/nidoyam"]My Youtube Channel[/URL]

Keep Shredding.

Run: Blunt to fakie on a quarterpipe, switch heelflip. Who's ya daddy?

Veteran Member

skated with two of my friends. landed a lot of kickflips surprisingly and then i rolled my ankle. yeaaa.

Boss

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.B View Post
    U mean a skateboard from your local skateshop?
    Nah, actually he found it in some bushes i guess.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

Old man session before the heat of the day settled in. I continued my progress back from a broken ankle (getting old and relearning long lost tricks). Roll ins over the coping and Nose pick's with a disaster out....I want to get the Nose picks to an Indy out but for now just getting back in is fine

DJyoyoLilDyls

Well today was another very windy day in South Dakota, UGHHH. i just stayed in my driveway instead of going to the park. Worked on my Kickflips, landed about 1 out of 14 tries because of the dam wind. I tried some Shove its' and the wind kept on flipping the board. so i didnt land any. But today was a great day to work on my manuals, going with the wind. i hope tomorrow isnt windy

I had a great skate day, I went to berea college, skated with 3 other friends, and had an awsome time until 1 friend got in trouble and left, then came home, got and infraction, had a good day still though, thanks for starting this thread, my day was wicked, hope you had a good one.

Had a great session today behind my house, not in my backyard though. There's this school behind my house with a huge parking lot and it has a lot of cracks that I can practice ollying over. It's got a small hill thats roughly 170 degrees (lol) but it's good for a beginner like me and it helps me get enough speed that I can practice my ollies comfortably. I landed a few of them with my board going like 8 inches in the air. Probably my highest ollies yet. When I was ollying I accidently did a pop shuvit but I didn't land it. All in all I had a real relaxing session and chilled to some Citizen Cope.

FuturePrimitive

Had a Sunday morning session at the park, with next to nobody there. Caught a tre out of the bank super high first try, stoked. Then went about 0 for 10 on heelflip attempts, thoroughly annoyed. Wore myself out in just under an hour, since I got to just take run after run with no one in the way.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

I ollied about a hundred times stationary before attempting moving ones which I managed to land about 7/10 times, so I was wired after that. I landed a really sloppy shuvit, I landed with both of my feet near the tail and had to bail a second after.

I went out skating and I ended up meeting this guy who skated for like 9 years and apparently he went pro but quit. He was teaching me some tricks today and said he'd give me lessons (lol) for free. He also said he was going to give me some new kicks and wheels since apparently I have **** wheels but everything else is good. Had a great day with my ollies, once he showed up he told me what I was doing wrong and after he was explaining it he said I started getting them right.

Skated to corner store again today, did some ollie's over gaps and all that jazz. Still getting back into shape, don't wanna start going really hard and then my knee's start hurting me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    **** move if it was some kids ^

FuturePrimitive

Park was a frigging zoo. Skated OK. Sort of rolled an ankle on Monday and it was bugging today. Got a nice back tail stall on the bank to ledge.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

An almost perfect day: I went to the park, landed every trick that I wanted to, but when I was skating home I hit a pebble on the sidewalk and somehow pulled my hamstring AGAIN! So i'm screwed for awhile and have to rest my leg up before going back out there. Thing is though, I don't know what else I want to do now that I landed everything that I wanted to land.
    Baker deck
    Krux trucks
    Lucky bearings
    Zero wheels
    BlackMagic grip
    Shorty's hardware
    Etnies shoes

blah blah blah

Past few days of skating weren't fun at all... im totally out of it.
    Hope it gets better