Share your day of skating - Page 57
Page 57 of 157 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 3133

Thread: Share your day of skating

Took advantage of the day, as it was less than boiling outside, skated around with a friend at the township park. I didn't try anything new besides an fs nose which i actually landed pretty cleanly first try, that surprised me. Landed some heelflips that i started learning awhile back and kinda gave up because of a bad experience. Credit Carded >.<
    Overall, fun day.

half an hour of trampoline since I don't have anything but a screwed up deck atm.. Never done it before.. Was fun got some sorta grabs and shoves and spins. Just got an ingrown toenail and it hurts like a *****.. Skateboard is shipping but i dont know if I will be able to ride it once i get it.
    My Vimeo account New videos coming soon.

Oy vey, my street skating has sunk to a really pathetic level. I need to skate street more...

It rained today so i played xbox. I hate rain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="5"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"]Sometimes its more fun to land on stairs rather than clear em'[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]

FuturePrimitive

I skated really well yesterday, which shocked me since it was only my second day back from injury.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Somehow, (and I think this may be one of those "first and last" deals) I did an entire impromptu line. I ollied down a tiny two stair, and I liked the way I landed, so I just kept pushing, and found myself rolling up on the flatbar, so I BS Boardslid that bish. Landed Bolts, gave a push or two, and decided just for the hell of it, I was gonna Kickflip on the bank, and roll away the opposite direction. But here's the kicker...all that was Switch. It's never gonna happen again, I can promise that.

Boss

Met this guy at my work when i was skating outside before i left and found out he use to actually skate with Andrew Reynolds back in the day. Crazy.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Hardflips and heelflips all day!

skated while my sister watched me.
    keep messing up those 180's

DJyoyoLilDyls

Rainy Day. Did nothing besides play cod and be on the internet.

filmed a line at walnut high, its got 4 ledges in a row and you start on top of a 2 stair, the line was.. kickflip the 2, front tail 270 out, then overcrook the last ledge
    i was pretty hyped on it and its definatly going in my video part im filming for haha

I landed a murderflip tonight!!!!! Hell yeah!!! also learned how to do a pressure kick flip, and a pressure kick varial tonight on accident, and landing them consistantly!!!! Probably just super lucky night! lol Oh, also getting my pop-shuv like 2 or 3 feet high!

Im sitting in Sweet Home Oregon working some lame Country Concert. When I wish I was in the swell or at the park. I will be walking around listening to a ipod while people pay big bucks to see keith durban or whatever the hell his name is.

I watch the x games today then went outside and skated a bit with some friends. It was a pretty chill skate sesh

Had one of those days. The type where nothing seems to work out they way you want it to. The flatbar was a harsh mistress today. I gave it a boardslide, started getting sticky in the middle, so I waxed it up. Tried a few more and it was still sticky. Decided to try a 50-50 on it, and it seemed as though the think was made of KY jelly or something, because I was slipping all over the place. went back to the boardslides, and it was sticky again. No matter what I did, the rail was the exact opposite of how I wanted it to be for each trick.

After I decided that the flatbar was from satan, I moved over to the ledge. I tried working on some new tricks, and wasn't making progress, so I moved to all my old stand bys, and I couldn't lock into a single grind or slide properly. So after failing at that for a while, I just kinda pushed around the park and did some kickturns on the qp's, ollie here, ollie there. Then I decided to work on some flatground. I think in the hour I was working on flatground, I maybe landed two kickflips.

I'm glad there are days like this, though. It makes the days that you're on that much better.

Chocolate.

Went into town to see about getting new shoes and it turns out the ones I wanted were sold out so I skated down the park with some mates got a little bowl sesh going and then it starts raining off and on, proper gutter .

I fell and broke my wrist. :/ some day ehh?
    My Vimeo account New videos coming soon.

Boss

Had a good quick sesh. Crazy how little i skate now a days but i still have tricks on lock.
    <3 BS Flips. ;o
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

6 of us speed skated a traffic free hill for 4 hours....my legs are sore and I have a sunburn, no bails and I even drifted a few corners...it was an awesome session

Went to Jaws, the free park like 30 min away from where I live.

Got a couple new things, otherwise a pretty chill day. It's too damned hot