im joining the mustang club!

Thread: im joining the mustang club!

Default im joining the mustang club!

alright so my neghbor has this 93 mustang lx that he had out for sale not to long ago and its still there so i convinced my mom to let me get it since he only wanted 600 for it and it needs headlights and im not sure if its starts but so soon were goinna go to his house and try and get it and then im probably gonna swap out the engine with a carborated 4 cylender v6 since my mom wont let me have a v8 right away and it already had a v6 but i think its fuel injected so it wont work with wat im doing to it and so after i put the new engine in it im gona convert it to liquid propane witch is only 1.87 a gallon! and this is supposed to be my birthday present so i get it free from my parents! just im probably gonna have to pay for the parts but my aunt has a salvage yard so its no big deal so yea i cant wait!

Propane powered mustang.

It's going to be a lot of work to fit a tank in the trunk that's adequate for more than 150 miles. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by flatthump View Post
    Propane powered mustang.

It's going to be a lot of work to fit a tank in the trunk that's adequate for more than 150 miles. Good luck
    its liquid propane so i dont need a propane tank but im probaly gonna get a metal racing tank for it and put it in the back and keep the gas tank so i can just flip a switch and run on gas if i need to. and basicly liquid propane is just like gas but its cleaner burning and less exspensive. you can google it if u want

syrup sipper

Now comes the 2 looooonnngggg years of waiting untill your legal to drive it.
    Back 3 kickflip?

I'm in the 550 ballin, you know
    If you high like the sky I'm above pluto

LIKDAPEEN

Quote Originally Posted by zerosk8ter
    4 cylender v6

rly? lolz

Thats exactly what I was thinking.. ^

4 cylinder V6? I think you have something mixed up. A 4 cylinder is a completely different engine than the V6.
    Still, niggaz run up and try to kill at will
    But get popped like a pimple, so call me Clearasil.

- Dr. Dre

OP is an idiot. plain and simple.

pics pleez when you get it

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogSkater View Post
    jesus was a noob once too

so your gonna buy a mustang and then you will do what with it?

its gonna sit in your drive way for 2 years and you know what its gonna do? its gonna RUST whats the point of getting a car if you cant drive it.

what are you gonna say to your friends ey

"hey dudes look at my rusty mustang do you want to come to my place and look at it every day for 2 years knowing i cant drive it?"

but dude seriously if you have it sitting there for 2 years i will come down from Australia and i will steal it.

get a new setup for your birthday.

^its not gonna sit in my drive way. it needs work so its gonna be in the garrage most of the time and ill be working on alot and then make it look nice and then by the time i get my permit next year since im 15 now it should be all ready to drive. i was just looking at it with my dad some more and its a solid car its not rusty except for a tiny bit of surface rust. my dad kinda said yes but he wants to check on the vehicle history report first tomaro. once he does that hes gonna give the guy the check and its mine! and it even runs and drives already so it dosnt need to much work. air conditioning works even but its gonna need new tires and rims and a hood and front fenders. also in the rubber trim theres some mold so ill probably replace all the trim and clean upp the mold. so yea hopefully next week ill be working on that in my garrage! and hunter7 ill take pics as soon as it arrives or maby ill bring the camera along next time i go to look at it

when i turn 16 i'll prolly be joining the mustang club, my dad said he would rather me have that than an Eclipse because it costs less and looks better, 2001 MUSTANG HERE I COME... in one year

sweet! my mom said they have the have the money but its in a check from some one right now so they have to wait like 2 days for it or w/e from the bank and then were gonna write a check for 500 or give him cash and maby it will be in my drive way by this friday! i cant wait!

grats

my mom said the check should clear by tomaro so apparently tomaros d-day! ill take some pics on friday though since im not getting it until after 5 and im gonna wash it and work on it a bit and by the time id get the cam out itl be dark so u can expect pics on friday or saturday if i dont get a chanch to upload them. i cant wait =D
    Merging doublepost
    apparently as long as we can get the here todays d-day! my mom went to the bank and got the 500 since thats what my dad offered but its raining so if anything happens tonight to it itl just be charging the battery and maby put a little gas in it. ill try to take some pics tomaro when i get home from summer school though
    Last edited by zerosk8ter; 07-09-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by drizzle View Post
    OP is an idiot. plain and simple.

I concur. Trying to decipher his posts is like cracking a code. He also mentions "it needs new headlights, and I don't know if the engine runs" or something like that. Who the **** cares if the headlights don't work if it doesn't run? Priorities man, priorities.

He'll probably stuff it into a tree.

I'm cynical today.
    My Brain Hurts. I Want To Cry And Kill.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolKid View Post
    I concur. Trying to decipher his posts is like cracking a code. He also mentions "it needs new headlights, and I don't know if the engine runs" or something like that. Who the **** cares if the headlights don't work if it doesn't run? Priorities man, priorities.

He'll probably stuff it into a tree.

I'm cynical today.
    this was the best part
    "im probably gonna swap out the engine with a carborated 4 cylender v6 since my mom wont let me have a v8 right away and it already had a v6 but i think its fuel injected so it wont work with wat im doing to it and so after i put the new engine in it im gona convert it to liquid propane witch is only 1.87 a gallon"

Dude, I bet once his mom lets him have the V8, he'll install one of those neat 6 cylinder V8s! I heard they rock!
    My Brain Hurts. I Want To Cry And Kill.

doood! i hear those 6 Cylinder v8's have dirty, dirty torque. he's gonna tweak that fox body frame soo much that he probably won't be able to drive it after the first few days.
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain