The OFFICIAL UFC Thread - Page 86
Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586
Results 1,701 to 1,709 of 1709

Thread: The OFFICIAL UFC Thread

Boss

Who would of thought that Rampage and Tito would win the biggest fight of their careers In quality bouts.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    I believe I read something about Batista actually having fought mma recently or Is I'm not quite sure.
    he fought at a regional show here in Rhode Island and lost to a guy who trains here in my home town....The guy who beat him is a nice guy and he doesn't look at his win as anything special

Who would of thought that Rampage and Tito would win the biggest fight of their careers In quality bouts.
    Rampage did fight well though I wish he had been able to finish Mo. Tito on the other hand looked like the bully on the playground...what did he have 30-40 lbs on Shlemenko
    that's gonna leave a mark.........yup gravity still works

Boss

Yeah It's almost a blemish to his record but shit Idk. Funny though that he basically calling everyone In the division out, In which I'm sure Is just a ploy to get into a tournament.
    How do you feel about Dillashaw facing off against Barao.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

Speed Junkie

How do you feel about Dillashaw facing off against Barao.
    at least a year to early for TJ....he's gonna get wreaked

Boss

Oh man Team Alpha Male, Team Alpha Male. There looking at quite sometime before any of the team earns a title shot after Dillashaw fights Barao and Mendes squares off with Aldo.
    I like Barao and glad hes the champion wrecking dudes like Faber and Wineland like there scrubs. It's just bananas that hes only 27 and I believe he ends up breaking Silvas records If he stayed In his division.

Now If he decides to fight Aldo( I sure as hell hope so sooner rather then later.) Then that's his biggest chance at defeat. I've never really cared too much for Aldo so Mendes better watch out for his Knees this time around, lol.
    : Since their last fight Aldo has 1 finish and 2 decisions when In all reality his finish over Korean Zombie only happened due to an injury.
    : On the other hand Mendes has been busy with 1 decision and 4 knockouts, 3 of which were In the 1st round. I'm ready for a new Champ at 145, not really interested In him fighting anyone In the top 5 other then Swanson which I'm sure will be happening If Cub beats Jeremy Stephens making his 6th straight win.

I'm kinda rambling on so I'll just say this.... I just remembered Barao n Aldo train together but have they ever said they wouldn't fight one another that you know of? If so then shit Aldo needs to move up to 155 n then Barao could make his move to steal that 2nd belt. He could hold two belts for sometime before he gets bettered. Plus Aldo at 155 would make me appreciate him more and the fights Barao could have at 145 would be fun to watch. /bored rant
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Speed Junkie

of the top 3 fights on the card Robbie and Jake is the only fight that (on paper) is competitive. Of course that depends on which Jake shows up if its the Kampmann/Macdonald well I expect another dull fight but if he comes in like he did against Diego, Shields and Nate....it has the makings of FOTN.

Speed Junkie

I have to say that I have never been a fan of TJ's but he impressed the hell out of me last night. I had written him off and he out fought Renan....Jake needs to retire

Boss

Same here man, I was actually irritated that Barao would be praised for his title run when he gets guys like Tj to compete against. I'm extremely impressed and happy for Tj to not just win but dominate him for 5 rounds ending In a ko victory.
    Man I never thought that was going to happen but thats why I love MMA. Stoked also now all this talk with Barao's 30+ win streak, pound for pound talk. Brazilians are falling and I love It.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

Boss

I use to love this thread. :\
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.