the mustang has arrived!(pics) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the mustang has arrived!(pics)

i know u do i was just refering to people like captainamazing and oldschoolkid because i dont need that crap in my thread. so if you people are gonna post in here then dont make a jack ass post ok?

man i wish my parents would get my car at 15, then my money would go tword body work and paint other than the car itself
    i truly am happy for you man

Quote Originally Posted by BigDogSkater View Post
    jesus was a noob once too

I got a convertible Mustang. It is a 1993, I believe.

dude thats sick for a first car, did you buy it yourself, or did your parents help buy it?

my parents bought it for my b-day and i just have to pay for all the parts. and my dad said if i drive good for 1-2 years hes gonna let me put a 5.0l in it! and for the paint im most likely gonna paint it eaither a gloss red or a candy apple red. then ill put a black pinstripe on it. monday or tuesday im probably going with my dad to a you pull it place where i pay 2 bucks to get in and then i can get like body panels or maby racing seats or w/e i find and itl save me alot of money even though its still not gonna be free but itl be alot cheaper so hopefully i find a nice cowl induction hood and maby the spoiler that i want. and then i also need a front bumper because thats bent or something and the plastic part on the drivers side fender is brocken so hopefully ill find most of what i need and ill hopefully be able to afford it

i'm going to continue being an ass hole and keep ****in posting.

loluranidiot

[QUOTE=zerosk8ter;1047737]
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
    it's like you got a vagina under the hood of your car!!!!!
    if your just gonna be a jack ass then don't ****in post here ok?!?! i guess i should have thought twice before trying to show people my mustang... i should have realized there would just be a bunch of ass holes posting
    if you want respect, at least have some general knowledge of automobiles. such as, the function of a steering wheel.
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain

It's quite simple man, you called it a four cylinder v6. Now your labeled as a complete goon, so we're running the mishap into the ground. Plus this build looks like it could be amusing.

Does it even run? You said you didn't know. My two cents (non ******* stuff here) would be to make sure the damn thing is going to get you from point a to point b safely, instead of looking for cool cowls and spoilers. Save that garbage for last. It's also more impressive to have a car that is fast, than just looks like it might be fast.

Just remember, you won't ever get what you put into it back out! True for pretty much any car, I'm guessing even more so for a Mustang since they cranked out a bajillion and a half of them.

And damn I wish my parents bought me a car at fifteen...oh wait no I had to work my ass off for it.
    My Brain Hurts. I Want To Cry And Kill.

Nice car, I would kill to get any car, a mustang would own.
    Hey Guize

You said you were gonna paint it ?
    that's like 2 -3 grand
    (in canada)
    You really know nothing about cars do you ?

yeah dude, **** a cowel hood, you have a 2.3L engine. **** spoilers too. just throw some stickers on that bad boy. if you add enough you'll be running 13's in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain

ok well apparently you people just cant shut the **** up so just every one stop posting here and ill never mke another post about. ok so stop being such ****ing jack asses

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
    yeah dude, **** a cowel hood, you have a 2.3L engine. **** spoilers too. just throw some stickers on that bad boy. if you add enough you'll be running 13's in no time.

dude i hear type R and "ford racing" stickers add 5 horsepower each! im gonna slap a few of those on my scooter and blow every car off the road!

Oh, **** you too. I was trying to be helpful by telling you not to throw a bunch of money into it because your never going to get it back out. And if you did want to get some money back, work on the mechanics not the look.

But no, you can't take advice, and sent negative rep.

So screw you jerk, and you really don't know jack about cars, hopefully this car will teach you whats important about them.

Honestly I wish you good luck, it's your car, do whatever you want with it. Work on it, make it really fast and nice, come back, and rub it in all of our faces. But all that matters is that your happy with it. It just it looks like your going the wrong way with it. And most of us here know what were talking about. Once you realize money (and cool fenders) don't grow on trees I think your going to get a reality check...well unless your parents buy it all for you.

And please don't kill anybody once you get driving.
    My Brain Hurts. I Want To Cry And Kill.

LIKDAPEEN

I really dont like americans cars.

Japanese and European FTW.
    Merging doublepost
    four cyl v6 is sick.
    Last edited by Nick; 07-14-2008 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost