Aliens - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi2 View Post
    So do yall think there are aliens. I think its possible many people have seen **** like that. For example I remember I watched this show on tv about aliens and they were talking about Roswell, and all this other **** that the goverment tries to hide. But why would we be the only people living in this world there are many planets way bigger than ours and some we havent discovered. Theres got to be aliens.
    it is possible. but could we go the rest of our lives without knowing if there is life elsewhere in the universe?

probably. if anyone ever did find life on another planet it would be an insignificant find in my opinion. i think we should use our time trying to discover more important things. like world peace. what good would it do our world to find life on another planet?
    Only in Wisconsin can you have heat stroke one day, then frost bite the next day.

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by GridgeSauce View Post
    it is possible. but could we go the rest of our lives without knowing if there is life elsewhere in the universe?

probably. if anyone ever did find life on another planet it would be an insignificant find in my opinion. i think we should use our time trying to discover more important things. like world peace. what good would it do our world to find life on another planet?
    Kill many parts of the biggest religions?

Quote Originally Posted by McCrank View Post
    Kill many parts of the biggest religions?
    like what?
    Only in Wisconsin can you have heat stroke one day, then frost bite the next day.

IAMCANADIAN

Quote Originally Posted by GridgeSauce View Post
    World peace is an oxymoron imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zach957 View Post
    ive studied this ALOT and i believe they obviously exist and have come to earth atleast a few times. I believe that the roswell case is a good example. A man comes on radio saying a ufo has crashed, then within a week he is told to go on and say that it was a weather balloon. This doesnt make sense. Also thousuands and thousands of sightings and photos atleast somehave to be real. This is my opinion. Peace.
    Dude you haven't studied ****.

mabey WE are the aliens
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/group.php?groupid=40"][IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2rxfnyd.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.skaterscafe.com/group.php?groupid=69"]IF YOU'RE A PROUD AUSSIE CLICK HERE[/URL]
    [B][U][SIZE="4"]
    MY RAD BANANA BAND[/SIZE][/U][/B][IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/20u8zlu.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://cdngiftsmyspace.applatform.com/img/?id=12954&h=253e87639ba22a5a4346a9ca03fc5d10[/IMG] [IMG]http://cdngiftsmyspace.applatform.com/img/?id=12961&h=3575b2bfee7d3a665b5f3438d62716f7[/IMG][B][U]<Lead singer wanted[/U][/B]

good vibes

I believe in other life in different galaxies, not sure if they are Aliens though.

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by DECKHEAD View Post
    mabey WE are the aliens
    we are for any other life out there.
    Merging doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Man View Post
    I believe in other life in different galaxies, not sure if they are Aliens though.

Alien: a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization
    Last edited by McCrank; 10-08-2008 at 07:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Alien: a resident born in or belonging to another country who has not acquired citizenship by naturalization
    he means "visitors". they're only alien if they leave their world and come here

i believe in aliens. pablo sold me a bag of oranges just this morning.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference. - Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life (1995)

the cross was not necessary because of the fall of man.
    the fall of man was necessary for the cross. - Paul Washer

...Meaninglessness comes not from being weary of pain but from being weary of pleasure - Ravi Zacharias

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

There's got to be life out there somewhere... Whether we have been visited by any, I have no clue, but there HAS to be life outside of this planet... and honestly, I don't think it's unrealistic that any aliens have already been here... I don't think we can accurately say how technology has progressed for lifeforms we are not even familair with.

LOL that's part of my sig now.
    Add this vid to your sig to become a part of the Orange Soda Boy Club!

good vibes

Exactly...other galaxies might not even have countries...

Quote Originally Posted by ChinMusic View Post
    LOL that's part of my sig now.
    Haha, ok.

haven't you heard of Xenu? Aliens aren't anything new
    Boobies.

good vibes

Quote Originally Posted by fcgb View Post
    haven't you heard of Xenu? Aliens aren't anything new
    Ahhhhh dont start

****en Xenu...<_<

there def has to be aliens based on the number of stars and planets there are

Think of it this way. If you were alone in a big building that you couldn't leave, but others could come in, wouldn't you hope that someday someone would come to visit?

I think there is aliens, the universe is so big there has to be something out there. What I don't get Is why scientist's say that a planet has to have oxygen, water and the right pressure for anything to live there, Surely there's lifeforms that don't need all that.