Clark Skatepark (my home town)

Thread: Clark Skatepark (my home town)

Default Clark Skatepark (my home town)

Hey guys there is a new skatepark in my town. Its really small, but if you live near it give it a go. I will review it.

The ramps are pretty good. Theres a funbox with a ledge, a miniramp, a bench and a kink flatbar, 2 qps, 2 roll-ins, and a crappy "fun box" which is just a small tranny and a small slope. I wouldn't reccomend going on the small funbox, it is overcrowded by little kids on scooters who don't do anything, and it is pretty bland.

On weekends the cops come and tell you to wear helmets or leave, so try not to come on weekends. The neighbors call the cops on everyone, it is pretty annoying. There are TONS of little scooter kids early on weekends, so try to come on week days or later on weekends.

The REALLY annoying thing is that people are not allowed there when it starts to get dark. That takes the fun out of skating at night. The only thing open at night is the tennis courts, there aren't even lights at the skatepark.

I would give this park a 7/10. The ramps are pretty fun to skate on, and the miniramp is amazing. The little kids, cops, and closing at night is the downside.

Only come here if you live near Union County. I wouldn't travel there, but I live down the street from it (its better than nothing.) People are supposedly not allowed to come in if you don't live in Union County, but if you don't, it doesn't matter. Nobody will notice.

I have no plans on changing my signature image.

mimikskateboarding.bigcartel.com/

mimikskateboards.blogspot.com/

myspace.com/mimikskateco

I live a few towns over from clark, I have a membership to the clark pool every year during the summer. Will have to find out where that park is...

Quote Originally Posted by SkatinJake View Post
    I live a few towns over from clark, I have a membership to the clark pool every year during the summer. Will have to find out where that park is...
    Sorry for the late reply, but it is easy to get there from the clark pool.

If you move south, from the Clark pool, keep going in a straight line until you Madison Hill Road on your right. Turn onto it, and keep driving straight down the road. The skatepark will be on your right, you can't miss it.

If you reach A&P and the shopping center, you went too far. You are unlikely to miss it though.

I have no plans on changing my signature image.