I thought i would share this with you guys
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: I thought i would share this with you guys

  1. #1
    GreatLakeSurfer CaptainAmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,562

    Default I thought i would share this with you guys

    This is my Mazda 3 on the left and my buddy's RX8 on the right
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain


  2. #2
    Boss
    Andrew Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    352 Fl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,786

    Default

    Sexy cars there. I know this guy who has a Mazda 3, he won't let me drive.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

    http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

  3. #3
    GreatLakeSurfer CaptainAmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Sexy cars there. I know this guy who has a Mazda 3, he won't let me drive.
    I got to drive the RX8 Thats me in there
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain


  4. #4
    Boss
    Andrew Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    352 Fl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,786

    Default

    Anybody can sit in a car and take a photo.
    Nah but, lucky you man.
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

    http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

  5. #5
    GreatLakeSurfer CaptainAmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Anybody can sit in a car and take a photo.
    Nah but, lucky you man.
    Psh, i got into 5th gear dude!!! Not surprisingly my friend who owns the car says he's only been in 6th a handful of times.
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain


  6. #6
    Boss
    Andrew Jay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    352 Fl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,786

    Default

    Shweeeeeeeeeet. What speed does it top off at?
    Boob.
    - call me Aj.

    http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?t=68269 Feel free to share, those of you who actually skate.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    You should invite AndrewJay over. Did he send you a yearbook portrait as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    He sent me an envelop full of stickers for correctly guessing the final score of the SuperBowl in his contest thread. I was sitting at the dinner table with Mrs NoSwitch emptying out the envelope looking at the stickers and out drops his yearbook photo.. Wife's like "what the hell is that for??" So I sez "aww he probably just grabbed a handful of stuff out of a drawer not realizing the photo was also in there" cause that's what I really thought about it. A few days later he shoots me a PM asking me "what do you think?""
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    If the rest room doesn't have that paper seat to pull off the wall, I just hover above like a Ufo dumping Cosby kids into Lake Michigan.

  7. #7
    Good 'Ol Boy OldSchoolKid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tacoma
    Age
    30
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Jay View Post
    Shweeeeeeeeeet. What speed does it top off at?
    Seven million miles per hour dude! In sixth! Speed is all that matters!
    My Brain Hurts. I Want To Cry And Kill.

  8. #8
    lol The Berrics R Heng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay area ,CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    mazdaspeed 3's are soooo awesome


  9. #9
    Veteran Member glidenhi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Alabama
    Age
    74
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Nice car!!!! You deserve it.
    I Believe in you, Peter Pan

  10. #10
    LIKDAPEEN
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    4,908

    Default

    RX8s are sick, is the mazda 3 a mazda speed? if not..then thats lame... my buddy has a mazda three and sadly its slower than my 120 hp civic...

  11. #11
    Flannel Guy Conman007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Thats a reallly good photgraph, I like the colors of the cars.

    "Eat,Sleep,Skate"

  12. #12
    GreatLakeSurfer CaptainAmazing's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Aurora, IL
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    RX8s are sick, is the mazda 3 a mazda speed? if not..then thats lame... my buddy has a mazda three and sadly its slower than my 120 hp civic...
    yeah, its a mazda speed i'm waiting for the warranty to be up on it so i can throw some aftermarket mods on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by arejayismyname View Post
    if i were you, i wouldnt try to hurt me, unless, of course youre the one who wants the pain


  13. #13
    LIKDAPEEN
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    4,908

    Default

    Oh, I didnt know it was yours! Congrats on the purchase! I love mazdas 3s.

  14. #14
    lol The Berrics R Heng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bay area ,CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmazing View Post
    yeah, its a mazda speed i'm waiting for the warranty to be up on it so i can throw some aftermarket mods on there.
    lucky =/


  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Riverdale, MD
    Age
    32
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I was actually looking into getting a Mazda myself...the Mazdaspeed6!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •