December 20, 2012 Doomsday theory. - Attempt No. 2 - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: December 20, 2012 Doomsday theory. - Attempt No. 2

Cafe Fuzz

I'll see you all on December 21st, 2012! The mayans are betting the farm that a series of events will trigger the end of the world:

-Jupitar and Saturn will be aligned on each side of the sun, which represents the maximum possible influences for solar flares that the universe can provide.

and THEN there is this crazy explanation:

-If you imagine our solar system as a bunch of peas on a plate, with a huge meatball in the center, imagine the Milky Way as a city-size pizza with the "Guiness World Book Record Meatball" in its center!
    Prior to December 2012 we have been drifting on the top of the pizza, never really able to see the bottom. The plate and pizza are not parallel. They are moving at different angles. We've been drifting down, down, down... and on December 20st, 2012, we will be exactly level with the crust -- forming an "x" at the Galactic Equator where galactic gravity is the strongest. After 2012, if we are still here, we will be passing through the bottom zone, viewing the Milky Way pizza from the South.

So, like I said in the beginning, see ya on December 21st!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    I'll see you all on December 21st, 2012! The mayans are betting the farm that a series of events will trigger the end of the world:

-Jupitar and Saturn will be aligned on each side of the sun, which represents the maximum possible influences for solar flares that the universe can provide.

and THEN there is this crazy explanation:

-If you imagine our solar system as a bunch of peas on a plate, with a huge meatball in the center, imagine the Milky Way as a city-size pizza with the "Guiness World Book Record Meatball" in its center!
    Prior to December 2012 we have been drifting on the top of the pizza, never really able to see the bottom. The plate and pizza are not parallel. They are moving at different angles. We've been drifting down, down, down... and on December 20st, 2012, we will be exactly level with the crust -- forming an "x" at the Galactic Equator where galactic gravity is the strongest. After 2012, if we are still here, we will be passing through the bottom zone, viewing the Milky Way pizza from the South.

So, like I said in the beginning, see ya on December 21st!

Ha I bet this one girl last year in my science class $100 that the world won't end in 2012, so you'd better believe when 2013 comes around I'm gonna track her down and collect my money ha ha.

In my opinion, saying the Mayans are going to come up from their graves as zombies and destroy the world and all humanity is more likely to happen than the Doomsday theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired_Skater View Post
    Ha I bet this one girl last year in my science class $100 that the world won't end in 2012, so you'd better believe when 2013 comes around I'm gonna track her down and collect my money ha ha.

In my opinion, saying the Mayans are going to come up from their graves as zombies and destroy the world and all humanity is more likely to happen than the Doomsday theory.
    Well that would be a stupid bet to make. Either A.) The world doesn't end and she owes you $100 or B.) The world ends and she never gets her $100...

Also wouldn't that be a doomsday theory?

Only a circus performer would think that slapping wheels
    on a piece of wood and using it to do tricks is a good idea.

Hah, I will turn 22 on Dec 20, 2012. I doubt the world will end though. Wasn't it supposed to end 6/6/06?

They don't often detail HOW the world will end. "oh, the planets align and it will make a supernova rain down on new york!" or "the sky will turn to blood and peel back from the sky" or "everyones plumbing will go in reverse, forcing everyone to die by the hand of their toliets" or whatever.

I don't care if it happens or not.

Hey, if the world ends, the world ends. Everyone in the world will die. What would you be able to live for if you survived? Might as well die with everyone else and end up in the afterlife of your religion or your endless sleep.

And if the world doesn't end, then we can keep living until the day truly comes.

I have no plans on changing my signature image.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neo IZK View Post
    Well that would be a stupid bet to make. Either A.) The world doesn't end and she owes you $100 or B.) The world ends and she never gets her $100...

Also wouldn't that be a doomsday theory?
    She's obviously stupid for making it.

And no it's been labeled as the Zombie Apocalypse theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Roboman View Post
    They don't often detail HOW the world will end. "oh, the planets align and it will make a supernova rain down on new york!" or "the sky will turn to blood and peel back from the sky" or "everyones plumbing will go in reverse, forcing everyone to die by the hand of their toliets" or whatever.
    That made me think of something.

Anything that happens to New York, will happen to New Jersey, which is where I live.

Nuclear Bomb in New York = End of New York and New Jersey
    Major flood in New York = End of New York and North Jersey
    Supernova storm in New York = End of New York and New Jersey

You get the point. Basically New Jersey goes down with New York. Same with Pennsylvania

I have no plans on changing my signature image.

黒 キリスト

I don't believe all that bull. People said the world is going to end in 1999 then 2000 due to the Y2K bug then they said since there was no year 0 that its going to happen in 2001. Why don't they just admit they have clue when or if the world will end. Why do they have to be right? If the world does end who is going to be alive to hear their ass brag "See I was right", "Oh why don't you shut up already!"

Way I see it is aliens land and wipe us all out with death rays.
    Sleep Well
    Daisuke
    July 30, 1978 - July 15, 2010

JesusHadHerpes
    March 12, 1989 - September 12, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by 303boards2324 View Post
    unless some freak accident happened, its way too illogical for the earth to just go kapooey on a predicted date made over 1000 years ago.

and if we followed the mayans word for word like this conspiracy, we'd still be building pyramids and sacrificing goats and hearts to "Gods"

come on everybody, grow up
    The mayans had a greater understanding of the earth, so.

There are loads of crazy theories of how it will supposedly end on that day - Nearly all of them are completely different. Anyway - Its to close to christmas for the world to end and just completely unfestive.

Briss

alright heres a few things.
    lets not get into a big religion fight over this one but seriosuly wether you belive or not god is the only person that knows. and its says in the bible he will end the war once everyone stops beliving in him. he will take away the world he gave us and only took for granted. hes not gonna let some ****ed up stuff happen that he didnt say should. and about the alien thing my parents friend is a bodyguard for the president and way up in the government and he gave me a good theory on aliens. he says he belives in them. but if weve obnly landed on the moon and they are flying threew galaxies at hyperspeed and have death rays and **** and are so smart because were dumb as **** compared to them. they would have taken us by force by now. aint **** we can do. they would be inslaving us by now. and thats that. but with the whole 2012 i still dont belive.
    am i a little scared and nervous-yes. and we all probobally are a little afraid in the back of our minds.
    am i concerned-not so much.
    -should we worry-no not really. i just know if it ends i will hopefully be in heaven 10 seconds later on a halfpipe with all my friends.
    so yeah.
    NEW YOUTUBE ACCOUNT!
    youtube.com/kaseygates
    youtube.com/kaseygates
    myspace.com/adios54321

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq oʇ ƃuıoƃ ɯɐ ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

click that banner and sign up andill give you rep.

Man how cool would it be to be able to say you were around for the end of the world? I think it'd be baller if we all died at the same time.
    S>V son S>V

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Street>Vert View Post
    Man how cool would it be to be able to say you were around for the end of the world? I think it'd be baller if we all died at the same time.
    This guy knows what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by emericaowns View Post
    alright heres a few things.
    lets not get into a big religion fight over this one but seriosuly wether you belive or not god is the only person that knows. and its says in the bible he will end the war once everyone stops beliving in him. he will take away the world he gave us and only took for granted. hes not gonna let some ****ed up stuff happen that he didnt say should. and about the alien thing my parents friend is a bodyguard for the president and way up in the government and he gave me a good theory on aliens. he says he belives in them. but if weve obnly landed on the moon and they are flying threew galaxies at hyperspeed and have death rays and **** and are so smart because were dumb as **** compared to them. they would have taken us by force by now. aint **** we can do. they would be inslaving us by now. and thats that.
    Couple questions.
    So the body guard of the president of the US talks like that?

Also you believe in the bible and aliens? How does that work?

"Man my daddy told me, boy when I was your age I had to walk 13 miles to school. I said oh, is that why you didn't graduate?"

And thats why Emericaowns is in FMG's sig..

well of course they were smart and all that but they weren't the first one that predicted the world's end. has it happened so far...not that i know
    and i dont think its gonna happen too soon

Quote Originally Posted by Street>Vert View Post
    If you were dead how exactly would you be able to say you were there...?

" **** man Asia just got destroyed! Isn't this freaking awesome?"

"Yea man!"

*BOOOOOOOM!*( the world is gone..)

Exactly....

Lol... Who cares, I say... If we die then we die. Id rather not know when or how I will die.. Or the human race for that matter... If its going to happen then there isnt too much you can do about it...

I honestly think that we will just slowly die out though.. Once we've finally raped and pillaged the world of its remaining resources. =/

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vrait View Post
    If you were dead how exactly would you be able to say you were there...?

" **** man Asia just got destroyed! Isn't this freaking awesome?"

"Yea man!"

*BOOOOOOOM!*( the world is gone..)

Exactly....
    You're missing his point entirely, life is all about experiencing things. Everything you say, feel, do, and see is an experience. I think he means that it would be awesome to experience the end of the world. I don't think he literally means we are going to be able to say we were there.