CamHandle2 Tripod Mount Handles! - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 158

Thread: CamHandle2 Tripod Mount Handles!

  1. #21
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Nate. View Post
    I dont have a good camera. My cam probaly cant use that, but i might buy ome because im gonna try to get a better camera on my birthday. If i dont get a cam on my birthday thats were duck tape comes in use. ;]
    Yeah, as said by ST, nearly every camera has a tripod mount hole.

    What model is your camera? I can tell you if it'll fit.

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  2. #22
    Awesome .Nate.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    mashpee
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preston951 View Post
    Yeah, as said by ST, nearly every camera has a tripod mount hole.

    What model is your camera? I can tell you if it'll fit.
    I checked my camera it does.


    Hey do you know what kind of lens this is.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaZmhyAbhHs
    Last edited by .Nate.; 05-05-2009 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Goals for 2010
    =Got it
    Treflip Consistent 1-19-10
    Backside Flip Off Fun Box 1-21-10
    Treflip Off Fun Box 1-26-10
    Nollie FS bigspin Off Fun Box (forget the date)
    Backside 180 Off Halfpipe 4-12-10
    Treflip 2Set 2-6-10
    Treflip 3Set
    Bigflip
    FS Half Cab Heel

  3. #23
    Banned j-unit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Faribault, MN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Hah, those last 3 pics are my exact same camera. I'll think about buyin it. Good Job.

  4. #24
    New Member thuglife's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Age
    26
    Posts
    71

    Default

    this is legit, good work man

  5. #25
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .Nate. View Post
    I checked my camera it does.


    Hey do you know what kind of lens this is.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaZmhyAbhHs
    Yes, that is the Century Optics MKII 37MM "Baby Death Lens". Its what I have and use. It's great.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-unit View Post
    Hah, those last 3 pics are my exact same camera. I'll think about buyin it. Good Job.
    Quote Originally Posted by thuglife View Post
    this is legit, good work man
    Thanks guys!

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  6. #26
    BBS 303boards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,891

    Default

    what about a dcr hc28?

  7. #27
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 303boards2324 View Post
    what about a dcr hc28?
    Yeah, it'll fit the base model. Because of its shape, I'd recommend you get a custom made one... The HC28 is a tall camera (A little over 3 inches, right?) and more clearance between your hand and the camera is good.

    You'd have about 3/4 an inch of clearance on the base model... Where as I can make you a custom handle & you'd have 1 1/2 inches of clearance.

    You can use the base, however. It still will fit no problem!

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  8. #28
    Autotuned Max Kulish.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,722

    Default

    Have you pattentented (sp/gr?) this yet?
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )


    Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

    Life, won.

  9. #29
    BBS 303boards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Highlands Ranch, Colorado
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preston951 View Post
    Yeah, it'll fit the base model. Because of its shape, I'd recommend you get a custom made one... The HC28 is a tall camera (A little over 3 inches, right?) and more clearance between your hand and the camera is good.

    You'd have about 3/4 an inch of clearance on the base model... Where as I can make you a custom handle & you'd have 1 1/2 inches of clearance.

    You can use the base, however. It still will fit no problem!
    i'll definatley look into this

  10. #30
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 303boards2324 View Post
    i'll definatley look into this
    Cool man.

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  11. #31
    the short one homi3skate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    rep the 401
    Age
    24
    Posts
    829

    Default

    i was prestons first buyer of the O.G. camhandle
    "Im not just a nigga, Im a punk rock nigga so i aint got nottin to lose" -(həd) P.E.

    legit:
    preston951 (sold me cam handle)

  12. #32
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jack7441 View Post
    Looks absolutely cool
    Merging doublepost
    I would like to have one lol.Could u lend me one

    LOL! I'll led you one for $25!

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  13. #33
    Autotuned Max Kulish.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,722

    Default

    I'm getting a Panasonic camera tomorrow probably. I tell you the model and you'll tell me if it fits?<3

    edit:w00t 1.5k posts
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )


    Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

    Life, won.

  14. #34
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Cool dude! There's a good chance it will. I'll let you know!

    And hahah! Nice! (on the 1500 posts )

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  15. #35
    BMX's to Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Soon man soon I'll be buying one hopefully. Going to get paid soon so I should have money and this is my number one priority.

  16. #36
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricsASkater View Post
    Soon man soon I'll be buying one hopefully. Going to get paid soon so I should have money and this is my number one priority.

    LOL! Sure man. For the record there's a few other threads about the CamHandle2 so supply with be fluctuating up and down...

    I only have 3 left for now, but I'll make more once I only have 1 left.

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  17. #37
    BMX's to Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preston951 View Post
    LOL! Sure man. For the record there's a few other threads about the CamHandle2 so supply with be fluctuating up and down...

    I only have 3 left for now, but I'll make more once I only have 1 left.
    Yeah I saw, I'll give you a PM or post on the topic when I receive my money. Are you doing via paypal?

  18. #38
    MANWHORE JayBern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Age
    29
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Dude's legit, looking forward to CamHandle v.3! Hahah.

    Sadly I don't have a cam that'll need me to get this CamHandle from you.
    Yezir!

  19. #39
    CH2/s-$20/$30 Preston951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    AZ
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricsASkater View Post
    Yeah I saw, I'll give you a PM or post on the topic when I receive my money. Are you doing via paypal?
    Yeah, PayPal is the easiest way. What's your username over there???

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBern View Post
    Dude's legit, looking forward to CamHandle v.3! Hahah.

    Sadly I don't have a cam that'll need me to get this CamHandle from you.
    That's cool lol. You from SP? They hate me over there...

    Where's the love???

    A55

    I'm now a photographer, but I still skate.
    Oh, & I <3 Skater's Cafe.

  20. #40
    the short one homi3skate's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    rep the 401
    Age
    24
    Posts
    829

    Default

    haha yea i was like wtf?
    "Im not just a nigga, Im a punk rock nigga so i aint got nottin to lose" -(həd) P.E.

    legit:
    preston951 (sold me cam handle)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •