ATTENTION!! Christian Forum is offically OFF-LIMITS
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATTENTION!! Christian Forum is offically OFF-LIMITS

Cafe Fuzz

Exclamation ATTENTION!! Christian Forum is offically OFF-LIMITS

Here is Dogtowns rules on the section:
    This section is for CHRISTIAN skaters to share their beliefs, not for debating about their beliefs. If you do not wish to view this forum visit your UserCp and click "Edit Options" and block it there.

Here are some more of the rules

1. DO NOT come here and talk about how you think there is no God. This whole forum was made for Christian skateboarders to talk about whatever is on their mind. If you are a non-Christian, feel free to ask questions. Dont make them obnoxious questions though. Have respect.

2. If you dont like reading the threads and they make you mad....Dont click them. Just ignore them please.

3. No Flamming other people for their views and opinions!

SO, clearing this ALL up for a final time, this is a separate forum for CHRISTIAN members point and simple to discuss THEIR beliefs! Not for anyone to doubt, bash, give their opinion on the faith if they're non-christian, or whatever! You wanna debate Christianity, use this section:
    Religion and Discussions of Faith

Violaters of this section will have this section removed from their access plain and simple. Members usernames will be given to me to be removed no questions asked.
    SO, you can volunteer to remove your access if you want nothing to do with this section now by going into your UserCP, OR, if will be removed if its obvious you want nothing to do with Christianity. Show some respect people. I don't see people going into the Freestyle section to blast them about their skating preference, so why come to the Christian forum and start blasting them.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

JeremeRogers.

I hope this makes the Christian section much better. Good work Mike and Dogtown.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitta Blonde View Post
    there you go jaames... i voted for you!!

youre lucky i love ya!!!
    8 Months

FuturePrimitive

Please remove me from access. Thanks.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    same here as well
     click to show

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Quote Originally Posted by whitelightning View Post
    same here as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    Here is Dogtowns rules on the section:
    This section is for CHRISTIAN skaters to share their beliefs, not for debating about their beliefs. If you do not wish to view this forum visit your UserCp and click "Edit Options" and block it there.

these are the instructions for how to do it yourselves.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference. - Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life (1995)

the cross was not necessary because of the fall of man.
    the fall of man was necessary for the cross. - Paul Washer

...Meaninglessness comes not from being weary of pain but from being weary of pleasure - Ravi Zacharias

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Great! I got tired of it being a constant debate.
    Hopefully you can wipe all the threads, too?

FuturePrimitive

Feel free to delete my posts. I think it's really sissified, but go for it.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

No, I just meant clear all the threads so it can start over, and Makotos wouldn't have an urge to go back and try to act like he won the threads.

Supreme Member

i would thank you pathtek but i cant hopefully this will improve the section. ive wanted to comment here before but felt like it wasnt worth the arguement, hopefully things will be better now

GET FREE SKATEBOARD STUFF
    sign up and get some points that are spendable on skate products just for using their search engine!

http://element.searchpluswin.com/?cm...ster&rb=783653

Quote Originally Posted by F#ckTheStreets View Post
    From what i've heard it's like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

Goof work admins! I would still like to view the discussions, but I will most likely not participate.
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )

Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

Life, won.

Quote Originally Posted by MattxLustt View Post
    No, I just meant clear all the threads so it can start over, and Makotos wouldn't have an urge to go back and try to act like he won the threads.
    the purpose of this forum isn't to win. its to share. thats what a lot of folks dont seem to understand.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil and no good, nothing but blind pitiless indifference. - Richard Dawkins, River Out of Eden: A Darwinian View of Life (1995)

...Meaninglessness comes not from being weary of pain but from being weary of pleasure - Ravi Zacharias

Luke 22:36 He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

asking the obvious follow-up:

wheres my FSM subsection?
    We really didn't mean to 'do a Nietzsche' as it were,
    and kill God, but then again, God's been dead for over three hours now,
    and things still seem to be going on pretty much as usual in the universe.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 7evenUp View Post
    asking the obvious follow-up:

wheres my FSM subsection?
    It's right here!

FuturePrimitive

IAMCANADIAN

Quote Originally Posted by MattxLustt View Post
    Are you kidding?

This isn't a hard won to figure out guys, besides reporting our posts or any images we've posted he must've sent a slew of PM's to Pathtek (or some other staff member) whining about how evil we were. Honestly I couldn't care less either way, but just imagine if we had a science section and banned people from debating anything against the consensus, like evolution...of course, we're not that lame.

Cafe Fuzz

Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Are you kidding?

This isn't a hard won to figure out guys, besides reporting our posts or any images we've posted he must've sent a slew of PM's to Pathtek (or some other staff member) whining about how evil we were. Honestly I couldn't care less either way, but just imagine if we had a science section and banned people from debating anything against the consensus, like evolution...of course, we're not that lame.
    All I know is, Ray had this section prior to me joining the site. He made it simply clear what it was for. After things were brought up to me by a moderator (not someone else), I couldn't understand why things brought up in this section, couldn't just be debated in theReligion and Discussion of Faith section and just leave this to the group of members that Ray created this for.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

IAMCANADIAN

did I just type won instead of one?

wow, just wow

i can't recall ever sending pathtek4 a PM for any reason and my sent folder confirms this fact.

IAMCANADIAN

I could've sworn I had wrote ("Or some other staff member") - perhaps English isnt your first language....

One thing I absolutely 100% am sure about is he has reported our posts (even our sigs) on several occasions, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that moderator who brought up the issue with Pathtek was badgered over & over & over again.

Of course, I've been here since...2007? and have never reported a single post, as stupid or "offensive" as I may have thought it was...but that's because I'm not afraid to have my beliefs challenged...

Thank you Mike!! The arguing was getting very annoying.

Razz why are you and everyone always ragging on Makoto's?? And you guys are pretty much flaming. I'm no mod and I'm not trying to pretend to be. I'm just saying I doubt it's appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    YOU KNOW WHAT! SIG THIS! *pulls down pants* *runs away laughing*