ATTENTION!! Christian Forum is offically OFF-LIMITS - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42

Thread: ATTENTION!! Christian Forum is offically OFF-LIMITS

  1. #21
    Cafe Fuzz
    Pathtek4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,186

    Default

    Who closed this? Just remove posts if its debated too much. I want PRAISE people, haha, kiddin'!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

  2. #22
    hypomanic bbengyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Syracuse, NY
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Who closed this? Just remove posts if its debated too much. I want PRAISE people, haha, kiddin'!
    Create a new section for the worship and praise of Pathtek4, God of the Cafe! That's a section I would post in.

  3. #23
    Autotuned Max Kulish.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbengyak View Post
    Create a new section for the worship and praise of Pathtek4, God of the Cafe! That's a section I would post in.
    Quoted for truth, minus the eye rolling smiley. I'm 100% sincere.
    Like Call of Duty? Click here. It's me, I do that for fun. Please subscribe : )


    Quote Originally Posted by Snowjoe View Post
    Stop whining and sell the $700 voucher to someone, then use the cash to buy hookers and blow and smack the guard out and rail some lines off of his bloodied forehead whilst a hooker goes down on you.

    Life, won.

  4. #24
    IAMCANADIAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bbengyak View Post
    Create a new section for the worship and praise of Pathtek4, God of the Cafe! That's a section I would post in.
    I dont think feelgood would appreciate it that

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeNSlice View Post
    Razz why are you and everyone always ragging on Makoto's?? And you guys are pretty much flaming. I'm no mod and I'm not trying to pretend to be. I'm just saying I doubt it's appreciated.
    http://www.skaterscafe.com/showthread.php?p=1437860&

    Paragraph 3 ("I'll give you an example...") seems to explain it pretty well....I just have this thing about hypocrites, I dun like em'

  5. #25
    Djently MattxLustt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,532

    Default

    LOL
    I remember when Makotos did that sig against Phlap's.

  6. #26
    FuturePrimitive
    Noj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Burbank, California
    Age
    45
    Posts
    9,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch
    We can debate here. These are the rules:

    1. DO NOT come here and talk about how you think there is no God. This whole forum was made for Christian skateboarders to talk about whatever is on their mind. If you are a non-Christian, feel free to ask questions. Dont make them obnoxious questions though. Have respect.

    2. If you dont like reading the threads and they make you mad....Dont click them. Just ignore them please.

    3. No Flamming other people for their views and opinions!
    FWIW, I did none of these things in my now-deleted posts.


    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. –Aristotle

    Remember, information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty; beauty is not love; love is not music; music is the best. --Frank Zappa

  7. #27
    IAMCANADIAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noj View Post
    FWIW, I did none of these things in my now-deleted posts.
    oh yea....so how do we know you weren't THINKING of saying those things...huh? huh???

  8. #28
    .SSsssSSsssSS. .snOWFalls.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    1,397

    Default

    does this mean no more catholic bashing?

  9. #29
    Cafe Fuzz
    Pathtek4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,186

    Default

    2 people have opted out of this section...they no longer have permission...Anyone else?

    Like I said, BS keeps up, and i'll just take back the permission to see this section case by case
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

  10. #30
    Cafe CountryBoy Caleb Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Thanks for posting this. I havent made very many posts in that section just because I always saw all the arguments and stuff.

  11. #31
    Fat, old, Poser Dog Town's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    57
    Posts
    6,484

    Default

    Hey guys how simple and plain do I have to make it? I made this section for Christians to discuss their beliefs on this forum...which I pay for. I gave plain instructions and even included instructions on the forum description on how to block this section if you couldn't deal with it.

    This section is not for Christians to have to debate and defend their beliefs to non-believers.

    Yet, here we are years later still debating about people posting here....even after we added a religious debate forum.

    So...I'll post again and will start removing people who can't grasp this simple concept...

    This section is here for Christians to discuss and share issues of their belief...Christianity. Not a Christian? Then maybe this is not the section of the forum for you.

    Why, because I'm paying the bills and this is my belief. Have an issue with that then feel free to start a skateboard forum and have a section covering whatever belief or non-belief you have a conviction about.

  12. #32
    CL4P-TP cptn craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    glasgow scotland
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Town View Post

    Why, because I'm paying the bills
    i helped a teeny tiny bit ^_^



    i ignore this section totally, but get annoyed when i catch a glimpse of " according to the bible, a tin if dog food could be your god"

    stupid stuff like that just to start a debate



    Quote Originally Posted by MysterySk8er3 View Post

    I was really bored so I went to youtube and started searching for animals having sex. I was looking up dogs and cats and bears stuff like that at first but then I wanted something a little more porn like and was like hey, chimps are close to being human so I typed in chimp sex found some but wasn't satisfied so I then typed in chimp rape and well here we are now.

  13. #33
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Flint
    Age
    28
    Posts
    35

    Default

    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
    The same was in the beginning with God.
    All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

  14. #34
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    Are you kidding?

    This isn't a hard won to figure out guys, besides reporting our posts or any images we've posted he must've sent a slew of PM's to Pathtek (or some other staff member) whining about how evil we were. Honestly I couldn't care less either way, but just imagine if we had a science section and banned people from debating anything against the consensus, like evolution...of course, we're not that lame.
    No, its just you dont know how to be respectful and have a legit debate without calling someone crazy or stupid or in some form just insulting their intelligence.... Pathtek was nice enough to clear that up... If you want respect you got to treat others with respect, not insult their beliefs cause it doesnt go with your flow of life..

    And you couldnt be evil if you tried...
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

  15. #35
    IAMCANADIAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    omgomg I made that post back in July, but anyways...

    waffle the only reason I'd ever call someone crazy, stupid, or a liar is because they're crazy, stupid, or liars. It's just opinions, right? For instance, you could think that being gay is a choice and AIDS was created as a result of such DEVIANT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! See that's fine, I don't care, I've debated hundreds of fundies and have never reported a single post, I don't care...

    ...but just as you guys have the right to believe it
    ...i have the right to call it stupid

    And I really don't care if you're "offended", you can't just insult people under the guise of religion and expect them to respect you. This isn't a typical "I like red, you like blue" argument, with fundies it's "I like red, and you can't possibly like blue unless you're a child molestor who also happens to rape his mother." I like it when people are offended about their stupid beliefs, it's actually a positive thing. Notice how NoSwitch is a Christian I never insult? It's because he isn't stupid like many of the others. If I "insulted" Hitler the same way and called him a lunatic, maniac, mentally unstable waste of humanity would you guys call that offensive? Me thinks not. It's just life, get use to it...

    oki dokes?

  16. #36
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razz View Post
    omgomg I made that post back in July, but anyways...

    waffle the only reason I'd ever call someone crazy, stupid, or a liar is because they're crazy, stupid, or liars. It's just opinions, right? For instance, you could think that being gay is a choice and AIDS was created as a result of such DEVIANT SEXUAL BEHAVIOR! See that's fine, I don't care, I've debated hundreds of fundies and have never reported a single post, I don't care...

    ...but just as you guys have the right to believe it
    ...i have the right to call it stupid

    And I really don't care if you're "offended", you can't just insult people under the guise of religion and expect them to respect you. This isn't a typical "I like red, you like blue" argument, with fundies it's "I like red, and you can't possibly like blue unless you're a child molestor who also happens to rape his mother." I like it when people are offended about their stupid beliefs, it's actually a positive thing. Notice how NoSwitch is a Christian I never insult? It's because he isn't stupid like many of the others. If I "insulted" Hitler the same way and called him a lunatic, maniac, mentally unstable waste of humanity would you guys call that offensive? Me thinks not. It's just life, get use to it...

    oki dokes?

    You need a hug..
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

  17. #37
    IAMCANADIAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    "Thou shalt not hug with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

    sowwy

  18. #38
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    HAHA, dude you slay me...I love my dad, doesnt make me want to sleep with him, I hope one day you can find peace man because with how angry you are your gonna give yourself a heart attack.
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

  19. #39
    IAMCANADIAN
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,294

    Default

    i are so angry cause i disagree with you!!!

    thanks Freud, any other characteristics you could discern from me via a message board? :O

  20. #40
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    You know your own weaknesses better than i could ever say...

    You just need to smile and let God love you..
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •