This doesn't need a title

Thread: This doesn't need a title

Cafe Fuzz

Default This doesn't need a title

If you come IN to this section and bring your point of views, be mindful that others will probably have a different point of view and will not agree with you no matter how many times you post the same statement over and over again just reworded. If your not open to the idea of people having different views then you when it comes to religion, I HIGHLY suggest you do not enter this section of the forum then if your going to take things personally because someone disagrees.

I also would like to take this time as well to remind everyone who participates in this section, that just because its religion, does NOT mean you get a free pass from the rules and conduct on the site. They are there for a reason, so please keep that in the back of your head when your replying to someone's point of view that is completely different the your own.

As always,, If you do not like this, well its as easy as clicking the forum link at the top of the page and moving on, or logging out and taking a breather. This is a public joinable section, you chose to be in here, so you CHOSE to be respectfull to other people, as with the rest of the site.

Ones that cannot understand this simple request can have this section removed from their membership, no questions asked.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Cafe Fuzz

Ok, Maybe this needs a reminder, maybe I just need to be more stern, but nonetheless, I am not kidding, at this point, staff notifies me of someone being a complete jerk in this section to someone else, your access is being denied to this section. Get along, or I move you along
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.