Yeahhhhh Don't Buy Skullcandy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yeahhhhh Don't Buy Skullcandy

I got a pair of headphones from a Five Below store, they kinda hook around your ear then rest in it like an earbud. They dont fall out and sound good enough for me.
    "If you're a true skateboarder man, like, you dont know, you dont care and you dont do anything else. Like, I skateboard man, thats who I am, at the core of who I am."
    - Jeff Grosso

Retired Staff

still snowboard everyday in the winter with the icons slamming them on snow/ice/metal and they've never broke on me. After a while the wires get messed up but its from being pulled on

Awesome that my two year old thread was revived

I've become somewhat of a midrange-priced headphones connoisseur, buying Monster Miles Davis, Beats Studios, Beats Tours, Skullcand GI's, Audio Technica ATH-M50's and planning on buying Sennheiser HD 650's. The M50's, which retail for about $150, blow the Beats Studios out of the water. Feel free to ask for headphone recommendations.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonahHelfman View Post
    There would be a trick called a boner. you just kickflip and in mid air... POP GOES THE WHEEZLE! Youd just pull a boner out of nowhere.

яussian

Buy these and never go back to anything else.

Might look a little silly in them, but holy jesus they are the most amazing sounding headphones in the world. Soundstage goes to infinity, so they end up sounding like a concert rather than sound being pushed directly into your ears.

Sound bleed might be a concern to those who listen to weird ****.