Day At The Skatepark

Thread: Day At The Skatepark

Default Day At The Skatepark

All are pretty...horrible..

Just posting for pewpz and giggles I guess. Under each photo I'll give a little bit of my personal critique, and then you guys can go from there I guess? Honest critique is greatly appreciated!

I like the composition of this one a lot. The only thing that ruined it for me is the lurkers in the background..

Ok composition, decent timing, but bad angle...

This one I like the most. The composition is good, it's focused well... Overall, really liked how this turned out.

This one is alright. The timing is a little weird since I can't even tell what he was doing (tre flip I think?) The composition is ok, but the focus isn't too good...

This one I also really liked how it turned out. The composition is nice, it's focused, and everyone looks happy

Hahaha, I like this one a lot too actually. This kid is awesome. This turned out really good composition, and focal wise. Really diggin the focus on this one.

evil vibes

its a cool style but is it supposed to look grainy?
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

I just like the 3rd one the focus is nice and the style fits it very well imo.

Dial down your exposure a bit. A high-key look is fine, but you should do that where the background doesn't belong. Here, your background is the park itself, which is the title of your post after all. Blowing out all the concrete and features just leaves a blank white exposure. See left bottom number 1, right bottom number 2, left middle number 3, left bottom number 5, and bottom number 6.

my favorite is the fourth.....the still frame expresses the passion of skating imo