verona nj

Thread: verona nj

Default verona nj

yo wats good guys

i moved to verona nj in the beginning of September from passaic nj and there are no skaters here

when i use to live in passaic i skated everyday with a bunch of my good freinds. when we started out like 4 years ago none of us were eny good but we got better. so when i moved i stopped skating and now im looking for enyone who would want to come and skate in the summer. idc if ur good or bad at skating its just that i want to get back into it. im kinda rusty

erm can you try to spell better please that was a mission to read, everywheres got skaters you just gotta find them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dev Can't View Post
    erm can you try to spell better please that was a mission to read, everywheres got skaters you just gotta find them.
    yeah sorry about the writing but no seriously there are like 4 maybe less skaters in verona but they never want to skate

thats cool about writing thats what I thought about here until i looked around there will be some but go to spots you dont normally go to

Quote Originally Posted by Dev Can't View Post
    thats cool about writing thats what I thought about here until i looked around there will be some but go to spots you dont normally go to
    i checked outs the spots in verona but they all suck compared to passaic. and i hate skating alone it just dosent feel right.

if enyone wants to hit up passaic one day tell me ill be their in a sec, i no all the crazy good spots and ill call up some of the ppl that i use to skate with thier