Peter Hewitt now laces up Nike SB's
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: Peter Hewitt now laces up Nike SB's

  1. #1
    ESCAPIST Black Label's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    1,689

    Nope Peter Hewitt now laces up Nike SB's



    In a move that will definitely add zeros to Peter Hewitt's bank account he leaves Vox behind for corporate powerhouse Nike SB.

    Wow, just wow.
    ==================================================

  2. #2
    Elite Member johnny16tx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    texas
    Age
    31
    Posts
    12,889

    Default

    vox is out of biz
    thats why he left

  3. #3
    . The Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    without proper confirmation that Vox is down for the count. i will continue to have faith in them.

    and that sucks he went to Nike, but again, can ya blame him?

  4. #4
    bag of dirt Higher-Class's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PDX
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    OMG MARK GONZOLES IS ON ADIDAS I HAV LOST FAITH IN SKATEBARDING



    Vox sucked anyway
    Any fool can make a rule and any fool will mind it.

  5. #5
    . The Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    i disagree with that statement.

  6. #6
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    $40 dollars for a good pair of shoes vs. $100 for a F'ugly shoe that sucks because i said so.. So when Nike does destroy every other shoe company and raise the prices to $150 or more people will be begging for Airspeeds..

    How many people say Vox suck but never try them? I wont try Nike or never will, specifically because they look retarded.
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

  7. #7
    Cafe Bouncer - BigRob -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Leamington Spa - UK
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,424

    Default

    adidas diagonals = the sex



    can't hate the corporate fatcats forever

  8. #8
    bag of dirt Higher-Class's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    PDX
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
    i disagree with that statement.
    All of my friends like them, but I had one pair and the soles felt like they were made out of cardboard. So stiff and weird feeling. I guess I'm just accustomed to really soft and grippy soles like Lakai.
    Any fool can make a rule and any fool will mind it.

  9. #9
    Cafe Jew. heartagram695's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,378

    Default

    I agree with his decision simply because he is Peter ****ING Hewitt and he can do what ever he wants.
    ‎"If you feel like pattin' your feet, pat your feet. And if you feel like clappin' your hands, clap your hands.
    If you feel like takin' off your shoes, take off your shoes. We are here to have a ball.
    So we want you to leave your worldly troubles outside, and come in here and swing."
    Art Blakey

    Quote Originally Posted by Volcomsk8 View Post
    Hmmm...


    ska.

  10. #10
    ESCAPIST Black Label's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by - BigRob - View Post
    can't hate the corporate fatcats forever
    ah...but that's the thing, I can
    ==================================================

  11. #11
    New Member wafflestomper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    36
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black Label View Post
    ah...but that's the thing, I can
    Id rather go barefoot then wear those swamp thing Nikes...

    and I agree with Black Label.
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

    [QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

  12. #12
    . The Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    Higher Class, which Voxs did you have? cause i will admit that not every model a company put out is good, and vice versa

  13. #13
    Literati Morning View's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    31
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Those shoes loooook good.

    If Vox is out of biz, where's Gravette and Eman going? Don't forget Surrey, that guy is really good.


  14. #14
    . The Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    its been said Gravette is switching to Circa Combat. but so far Vox isnt going out of business. so the rest are staying Vox

  15. #15
    Cafe Fuzz
    Pathtek4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    14,186

    Default

    I just don't see the appeal of Nike shoes...I understand why skaters ride for them, the money has got to be good, but personally, every pair I see, does not make me want to buy one. They look like Vans, except they are trying too hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

  16. #16
    Literati Morning View's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    31
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
    its been said Gravette is switching to Circa Combat. but so far Vox isnt going out of business. so the rest are staying Vox
    Gravette could be picked up by any shoe sponsor, the kid is really good. Why Circa? They've gotta be one of the worst shoes out there. And what's the difference with Circa and Circa Combat?


  17. #17
    Supreme Member savedskater43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    I just don't see the appeal of Nike shoes...I understand why skaters ride for them, the money has got to be good, but personally, every pair I see, does not make me want to buy one. They look like Vans, except they are trying too hard!
    I got my blazers for $50 and my zoom harbors for $35 and they both skated godly. The blazer lows had amazing grip and barely wore and looked pretty nice. the harbors were even better and better looking. they werent bad looking and dont look like vans. they were really good.
    There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

  18. #18
    . The Beard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    5,724

    Default

    i dont know why Circa either. if Vox really isnt going under, i dont know why he'd switch. Hope they survive

  19. #19
    Literati Morning View's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    California
    Age
    31
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Beard View Post
    i dont know why Circa either. if Vox really isnt going under, i dont know why he'd switch. Hope they survive
    Exactly, Vox were better shoes than Circas too. Nuge and Ramondetta need to leave Circa, just let it die out.


  20. #20
    JeremeRogers.
    Jaames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wafflestomper View Post
    $40 dollars for a good pair of shoes vs. $100 for a F'ugly shoe that sucks because i said so.. So when Nike does destroy every other shoe company and raise the prices to $150 or more people will be begging for Airspeeds..

    How many people say Vox suck but never try them? I wont try Nike or never will, specifically because they look retarded.
    Probably the same amount of people that say Nikes suck but never try them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitta Blonde View Post
    there you go jaames... i voted for you!!

    youre lucky i love ya!!!
    8 Months

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •