Peter Hewitt now laces up Nike SB's - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peter Hewitt now laces up Nike SB's

Nikes suck.

its not the nike shoe i hate. its the company.

Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo21 View Post
    Probably the same amount of people that say Nikes suck but never try them.
    I think there'd be a little more people bashing Nike solely for it's corporate part. Vox has that skater rat thing that more people go for.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View View Post
    Gravette could be picked up by any shoe sponsor, the kid is really good. Why Circa? They've gotta be one of the worst shoes out there. And what's the difference with Circa and Circa Combat?
    Circa Combats are actually put together much better than normal Circas. They only problem is they're called Circa too.

I've heard so many ****ing things about Vox. Some very reliable people saying it's done and some say they're still in. It's one of the rumors I'm just going to wait out to make a decision on.

If Hewitt gets a sick pro model with Nike like his Hewitt's and Hewitt 2's I may just buy them as long as they aren't overpriced like the rest of Nike's ****.

User Title

I had the Vox Hewitts, and they ripped faster than a piece of paper. Peter Hewitt is a smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by zerohalo21 View Post
    Probably the same amount of people that say Nikes suck but never try them.
    You are definately right. I won't try them, Never will, I cannot justify the quality of them obviously but I don't like corporate companies destroying real skate companies.. Plus the average price for Nike vs. Vox, The choice to me is obvious seeing as I am gonna tear the shoes up.
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    I just don't see the appeal of Nike shoes...I understand why skaters ride for them, the money has got to be good, but personally, every pair I see, does not make me want to buy one. They look like Vans, except they are trying too hard!

No offense I don't understand how you could not like these

meh

Quote Originally Posted by Morning View View Post
    Those shoes loooook good.

If Vox is out of biz, where's Gravette and Eman going? Don't forget Surrey, that guy is really good.
    Surrey already left Vox.

Quote Originally Posted by wafflestomper View Post
    $40 dollars for a good pair of shoes vs. $100 for a F'ugly shoe that sucks because i said so.. So when Nike does destroy every other shoe company and raise the prices to $150 or more people will be begging for Airspeeds..

How many people say Vox suck but never try them? I wont try Nike or never will, specifically because they look retarded.
    Who the **** cares how they look? Stop *****ing about nike destroying companies, the reason they are doing good is because people by their good quality shoes. Nike will never destroy every shoe company..

Quote Originally Posted by EricsASkater View Post
    Who the **** cares how they look? Stop *****ing about nike destroying companies, the reason they are doing good is because people by their good quality shoes. Nike will never destroy every shoe company..
    People buy their shoes because they like ugly colorways,I will complain and annoy as much as I please.

SO if every pro skater goes to Nike (doesnt seem likely, If Cardiel did I would quit skating) what would happen to all the other companies?

I'm going to wait and see what things you make a fuss about so I can tell you to stop worrying about it....

Nike is only in it for the money they can make of skaters, most people are in it for the love of SKATEBOARDING!

Love'
    Wafflestomper.
    [QUOTE=phlap;1502970]Why bother? Mongo's fine.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Instrumental;1544082]I think he might be mad because he can't stomp tre flips like he can waffles.[/QUOTE]

Default random..

Yo i know this is random but ive been looking everywhere... does anyone know what this logo is?

file:///Users/brianfranceschi/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202010-03-30%20at%2011.15.19%20PM.png

well, since its on your computer, and not online. we have no idea what it is. upload it somewhere

evil vibes

Quote Originally Posted by savedskater43 View Post
    I got my blazers for $50 and my zoom harbors for $35 and they both skated godly. The blazer lows had amazing grip and barely wore and looked pretty nice. the harbors were even better and better looking. they werent bad looking and dont look like vans. they were really good.
    its not the shoes that make you skate good its the skater.
    Above the lakes, above the vales,
    The mountains and the woods, the clouds, the seas,
    Beyond the sun, beyond the ether,
    Beyond the confines of the starry spheres,
    My soul, you move with ease

The only Nikes i ever so the point of buying are the Zoom Tres because my friend had a pair and they lasted him forever. The adidas on the other hand I like.

oh man now the nike team has two ridiculous bowl riders. I just wish that hewitt was on the team when i got to see the team skate. Btw Blazers are incredible skate shoes both for their board feel and durability

JeremeRogers.

According to the Australian distributer of VOX the reason Peter Hewitt left is because his best friend was the Vox TM and when he quit Hewitt went with him. Might be the reason the other riders have left also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitta Blonde View Post
    there you go jaames... i voted for you!!

youre lucky i love ya!!!
    8 Months