Help with deck selection
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with deck selection

Default Help with deck selection

Basicly i want a new deck, I got around 30-40 and I'm looking for something thats 7.75 or around that also I want something that is good for learning basic flip tricks on any ideas?
    [QUOTE=.snOWFalls.;1555002]Enjoi2, you make me want to rip my balls out[/QUOTE]

яussian

I love my alien workshop deck. Perfect concave and there doesnt seem to be a difference between the nose and tail, unless that's what you want.

Can't go wrong with a Girl/Chocolate. Also, just move up to an 8". You won't regret it.

^ /thread.

For 35-40 you can't really get a Girl/Chocolate deck, so my suggestions would be Blueprint, The Harmony, Death (any other english board manufacturer, really.)

I'm currently riding a Blueprint, and i'm very happy with it.

I want a small deck the one I'm riding is too fat and I'm currently riding Enuff Logo but I think I want a smaller pop on my deck

Go to your local shop and buy a shop deck

i like my ccs blank... cheap and good quality. really any good quality blank i would say.

Local shop is like An hour away and its only route one oddballs and "ocean sports"

Zombies Noises

routeone can be a good shop.
    They have a sale on now but i don't know much yet but girl are good http://www.routeone.co.uk/Store/Onli...Graphic+Decks/
     click to show

Zombies Noises

That element one looks pretty cool, people say they have a weird shape.
    When you next close to the skate shop go and stand on some people always say that but it actully help me.
     click to show

Supreme Member

Get yourself a cheap deck to start out with. Girl/chocolate decks are cheap wood and crappy boards that are overly hyped imo.
    There's a like panel of Judges in skateboarding you know? the dudes who deem its cool then its cool-Marc Johnson

Nowadays I just think its just what the biggest rail and who can do the most tricks. It's more like hammers hammers hammers on videos rather then pushing -Nate Jones

Watchin videos I'd watch more about people how they did the trick then the trick they were doing-Nate Jones

Nameless

Quote Originally Posted by Talkofthatown91 View Post
    Get yourself a cheap deck to start out with. Girl/chocolate decks are cheap wood and crappy boards that are overly hyped imo.
    the girl i had was a solid deck.
    The last man on earth was sitting in his living room when he heard a knock at the door...

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    the girl i had was a solid deck.
    i haven't skated one to be exact im going off what i've been told from others.
    one of the guys i skate with all he used to skate was girls they kept breaking fast. then my bro had a brand new one and he broke it within like 3 days.
    I was told they use cheap china wood. Imo it makes sense though.
    There's a like panel of Judges in skateboarding you know? the dudes who deem its cool then its cool-Marc Johnson

Nowadays I just think its just what the biggest rail and who can do the most tricks. It's more like hammers hammers hammers on videos rather then pushing -Nate Jones

Watchin videos I'd watch more about people how they did the trick then the trick they were doing-Nate Jones

wel your friends are liars if it broke in three days they would be out of business eith he a lier or he dont know how to land bolts....
    Merging doublepost
    buy anything other than ebay.com blanks also go on ebay.com you can find almost any graphic deck in your price range including that enjoi one you were liking
    Last edited by smokin_trees; 04-06-2010 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

one of the guys i skate with all he used to skate was girls they kept breaking fast. then my bro had a brand new one and he broke it within like 3 days.
    Okay, so you've never actually skated one? Your opinion is still totally valid.

I'm skating a Chocolate deck right now, and It's the best deck I've ever skated.

yupp and choclate and girl are made by the same people...
    i would way rather trust rodney mullen, eric koston, mike mo capaldi, and jereme rogers rather than Talkofthatown91 ya know?

jump on ebay and search modify skateboards. they are a heaps good deck and have sweet graphics

blah blah blah

My girl decks amazing
    yea its been 3 months and its getting a bit of a razor, few chips here and there but its a solid deck.

Btw before you give a deck review, i encrouage you to ride that deck. Secondary Info can never be trusted. Your friends and brother could of got a bad deck, or they cant land bolts and they slam nose/tail and body.