Can God be created through quantum mechanics? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can God be created through quantum mechanics?

We already have a God, the internet. The internet knows all.
    HAHA...good stuff

Supreme Member

what you're saying is only one interpretation of quantum mechanics... there are others.... and from everything I know about quantum mechanics I don't really think it could be applicable. granted I'm not all knowing, I don't do theorhetical physics. I will commend the interesting thought though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Thinking like this is just way too difficult. I mean there a just an infinite number of aspects to look at when thinking about the other universes.
    Rob Schneider is...a carrot!

CLICK BANNER FOR FREE ELEMENT STUFF!!!

religion. god. quantum mechanics. all of these subjects can be debated upon for endless time into infinity and back again. do you know why?

because we are still a race of 'beings' that do not even know the basic questions AND answers to our simple little lives. yes we have scientific research that was performed by god knows who. but how long has it been since you last knew exactly how a phone works...especially the new ones. we fill our lives with these distractions. and then someone comes along and asks "So can god be created through quantum mechanics?" well ask yourself first..."what exactly is QM and how do i know it even exists?" wheres the proof. now you see that this discussion is endless and yet we waste so much time with it. not that it necessarily is a waste of time i'm just stating that we simply do NOT know enough about ANYTHING that surrounds our lives to even begin to contemplate the external universe and those superior beings which came down upon their "fiery chariots" to give us the knowledge and capabilities to survive on this planet....until we mutated, infested, and, are now in the full scale process of destroying it....peace out gulf of mexico...and atlantic ocean...and every other body of water connected to our 5 "once great" oceans