Post a picture of your most messed up deck (not being snapped still but rideable)

Thread: Post a picture of your most messed up deck (not being snapped still but rideable)

Hmm2 Post a picture of your most messed up deck (not being snapped still but rideable)

I really wanna see how long you guys make your boards last and also if possible say what brand of board and what the original size was thank you and hope to see alot of posts

...So you want us to post pictures of our broken but not broken decks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamiq View Post
    ...So you want us to post pictures of our broken but not broken decks?
    not your broken board but the boards that lasted through all you abuse and you just cant!!! Break without meaning to snap it and that you still ride on an occasion ill post a pic in like a week of mine.... if you wanna see id do it sooner but i got to go do ****... yadidimean?
    post your pic though and ill tell you wut i think,, it hurt posting your pic i dont hateso let me see alright?

this is a forum by the people for the people so post anything you want this is free web space for all of you dont be shy just post and lets see what your about

User Title

Quote Originally Posted by smokin_trees View Post
    not your broken board but the boards that lasted through all you abuse and you just cant!!! Break without meaning to snap it and that you still ride on an occasion ill post a pic in like a week of mine.... if you wanna see id do it sooner but i got to go do ****... yadidimean?
    post your pic though and ill tell you wut i think,, it hurt posting your pic i dont hateso let me see alright?

this is a forum by the people for the people so post anything you want this is free web space for all of you dont be shy just post and lets see what your about
    obviously smoking so many trees has impacted your ability to spell.