Where do I go from here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do I go from here

Default Where do I go from here

Basicly I've recently hit a wall in skating all off my current tricks (ollies kickflips bs shuv it variants a few boneless stuff) are clean and need low work but I don't know what to learn now I could go for heels (nowhere near but I'd love to learn) varials (close but not bothered) some freestyel/olds school stuff (no where to begin) or maybe work on tryign to get my tricks into 180 (painful to learn and fairly unapealing)

And no I'm not content to just ride around with what I got I wanna learn stuff
    [QUOTE=.snOWFalls.;1555002]Enjoi2, you make me want to rip my balls out[/QUOTE]

Default Aye

Just keep doing what you are doing. try to hit those varial flips and heelflips. and work on your fakie and nollie tricks. learn some bigspins too. If you need help, subscribe to my youtube account and send me a message of a trick tip you want. (:

Hope skating stays great for you.

Justin Arroyo

youtube.com/surrealskate

Oh.My.GLOB

frontside shove its are a good addition,

fakie tricks like fakie bigspins, fakie 360 shove its and halfcab kickflips are not too difficult to learn and fun to do!
    "Hail Caesarean"

Zombies Noises

Try tre flips and hardflips look nice
    Posted via Mobile Device

learn the 900
    Only in Wisconsin can you have heat stroke one day, then frost bite the next day.

FS Shuv It
    FS Pop Shuv It
    Fakie FS Shuv It
    Fakie FS Pop Shuv It
    Nollie Shuv It
    Nollie FS Shuv It
    Nollie Pop Shuv It
    Nollie FS Pop Shuv It
    Shuv It Sexchange

Then you are ready.
    [IMG]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3866/11495575.jpg[/IMG]

I really do.

I've started trying heelflips and I can't try nollie tricks as my front foot is incredibly weak

Kill your brain

Quote Originally Posted by GridgeSauce View Post
    learn the 900
    How do you come up with these jokes man??

You do standup?
    wubwub

Quote Originally Posted by andius View Post
    How do you come up with these jokes man??

You do standup?
    sarcasm
    Only in Wisconsin can you have heat stroke one day, then frost bite the next day.

Scrubs Nerd

do a 900 pivot

Darnit! I can't get the song "Love Plus One" by Haircut 100 out of my head now that I read this thread title.

I'd suggest new terrain instead of new tricks. Get a longboard and flow and carve. Buy some slide-gloves, find a hill, and learn technical-slides. Go to the local skatepark and learn some vert. If there is no vert, build a ramp. If you have no job and no money to build a ramp, get creative - find scrapwood and get to work. There is ALWAYS something creative to do with skateboarding. You're never limited. Look at Rodney Mullen. The guy is super-creative and never got bored even though he was just skating on a flat slab of concrete! Get imaginative.

Quote Originally Posted by MrArroyo View Post
    Just keep doing what you are doing. try to hit those varial flips and heelflips. and work on your fakie and nollie tricks. learn some bigspins too. If you need help, subscribe to my youtube account and send me a message of a trick tip you want. (:

Hope skating stays great for you.

Justin Arroyo

youtube.com/surrealskate
    I second that, just do crap and see what happens is my philosophy

I hate park and I dont want a long board

Quote Originally Posted by Dev Can't View Post
    I hate park and I dont want a long board
    Aw, that's a bummer. I've never hated any type of skateboading. I love ALL disciplines. Longboards. Vert. Skatepark transitions. Backyard pools. Downhill. Street. Technical sliding. It's all so much fun!

But, as long as you're enjoying the skating you do, that's what matters.

i get longboarding but i don't have the cash but I don't get the appeal of park

i get longboarding but i don't have the cash but I don't get the appeal of park
    In this thread you said you were visiting a skatepark for the very first time and you left because you got bored. That was only a week ago!

As you know, every skatepark is different. Some suck. Some are awesome. I've been to some skateparks that were awful and I'd never go back again. Others skateparks freakin' amazing and have fantastic terrain to skate and super cool people to hang with.

If you hated the skatepark you went to, that's fine. That doesn't mean they're all bad though. I understand that you're in England you're only 14, so you can't just hop in the car and drive yourself to another park and you don't have as many parks to pick from as we do here in California. But someday, when you have a chance to visit other parks, definitely take advantage of the opportunity. You might find one you really enjoy!

It was shoreham skate park the one with the massive pool bowl and tbh I suck **** at park I tried to learn but I don't really find it any fun and I find everything in a park scary, I'm not saying ooh its scary I don't wanna do it but to me the very real threat of bailing badly on a quarter pipe is less apealing then learning a new trick that I can be proud of and show my friends/parents or whatever, street skating is about skating basicly anytime anywhere (as long as the ground is smooth enough) and park to me seems to be 200 kids waiting for 30 seconds on a quarter pipe and kids to scared to try and learn because there are to many people in the park and no matter how good you are at park there are only a few parks while on the streets there are endless amounts of spots, so basicly I'm not interested in park.

It was shoreham skate park the one with the massive pool bowl and tbh I suck **** at park I tried to learn but I don't really find it any fun and I find everything in a park scary
    This?

Ohhhhhh. Lucky! That is one sweet looking pool. I could skate that all day! I can see a ton of lines just looking at it. Killer.

maybe try going somewhere that there is something other than just a bowl there are alot of street skate parks out there that contain little no no vert at all but like the other dude said check out whats around you

I don't think you understand I dislike park quit trying to persuade me