What the F?

Thread: What the F?

Default What the F?

Im trying to search for my old videos on old google video uploads, their platform before youtube. They should still be online, but I cant find or google the links. But I posted many on the forums.

So Im trying to login an search posts on skateboard city (an here), an what the actual f, in the last year I got banned for spam on skateboard city? that site is so ded an I get banned for barely even posting a year ago when I used to be an active user a decade ago. Are you serious? I cant even find my posts. Couldnt find a single post here either, where I wasnt at least banned, i joined here later that there.

Rip all those links, just needed a single one to find my videos, are you serious. An the sites so broke I cant even search.

So dumb I spent hours trying to find a link to the old google video platform to download my very old skate videos, an on the first site I joined im for some reason banned which was my best chance at a link.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenhope View Post
    Im trying to search for my old videos on old google video uploads, their platform before youtube. They should still be online, but I cant find or google the links. But I posted many on the forums.

So Im trying to login an search posts on skateboard city (an here), an what the actual f, in the last year I got banned for spam on skateboard city? that site is so ded an I get banned for barely even posting a year ago when I used to be an active user a decade ago. Are you serious? I cant even find my posts. Couldnt find a single post here either, where I wasnt at least banned, i joined here later that there.

Rip all those links, just needed a single one to find my videos, are you serious. An the sites so broke I cant even search.

So dumb I spent hours trying to find a link to the old google video platform to download my very old skate videos, an on the first site I joined im for some reason banned which was my best chance at a link.
    This is why I keep personal hard drive or DVD copies of all my important photos and videos. You can't count on cloud space you're not even paying for to be there tomorrow, much less ten years later. This is 100% on you for not backing up your own shit personally. Pathtek4 will gladly refund the money you paid to store those video files LOL... Go ask google the same question LOL..

lol thatd be nice but this was like 20 years ago. Google videos still hosts the old files, I just have no links. I woulda even had all these videos if I didnt delete my old youtube channels. I luckily reuploaded most of them I see, but I still cant find my actual old google video page. Wish I could see the majority of cringy skate videos i made :O

God

sounds like your hope......is truely broken

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Skate Pirate

I'd never have thought of that. What I'm hearing is that my old skate videos might still be somewehre out there.

God

mine are still living on youtube

trying to get my videos before youtube. When it was google.videos. Theyre still online i just cant i find the link an want to watch my old skate videos, nostalgia an all. But google turns up no results an for some reason that makes no sense im banned from sbc where all my links were

Gravity Slave Moderator

trying to get my videos before youtube. When it was google.videos. Theyre still online i just cant i find the link an want to watch my old skate videos, nostalgia an all. But google turns up no results an for some reason that makes no sense im banned from sbc where all my links were
    @Dr_Feelgood's brother might still have a ban hammer for Skateboard Shitty.

God

Im sure anyone without your IP address could find the links by typing your username

Cafe Fuzz

Did you have an old account here with the link? I don't have any information on SBC. Glad to help anyway I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesushadherpes View Post
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Cafe Fuzz

Searching the deep data base for anything you may have posted, i found some things. They aren't working for me though...

https://vimeo.com/2293061

http://media.putfile.com/bhoscoskatingandmore
    what point? that my man pathtek can post pictures? yea i figured he could do that.

Dr. Love

Going through old threads it's sad how many pictures and videos don't work or have been deleted
    Every me and every Hsu.

Cafe Fuzz

Yeah I know. Once most of these video and photo hosting sites went down, we lost everything stored online.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Pathtek4 View Post
    Yeah I know. Once most of these video and photo hosting sites went down, we lost everything stored online.
    Is there any photo hosting site that's as easy to use and organize as Photobucket was in 2007? I've been using Imgur for the past few years, but that's a bugger to organize everything...