• No

59 80.82%
  • Still no

9 12.33%
  • Meh

4 5.48%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.37%
Page 3073 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 2073257329733023306330713072307330743075 LastLast
Results 61,441 to 61,460 of 61484

Thread: Post your random thought.

God

love you 2 sweetheart

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Dr. Love

I've been looking through threads trying to find pics of me and Anon in tinychat and this is the only picture that still works I could find. Posting this one just for you hvs
    sclolz.jpg
    Maybe we should try to get the gang back together for a tinychat in Anon's memory. I'm sure you guys are still friends with some of the chat OGs on some other socials
    Every me and every Hsu.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    hahaha how do you know about bunnings snags brah
    I read the internet frequently.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    I've been looking through threads trying to find pics of me and Anon in tinychat and this is the only picture that still works I could find. Posting this one just for you hvs
    sclolz.jpg
    Maybe we should try to get the gang back together for a tinychat in Anon's memory. I'm sure you guys are still friends with some of the chat OGs on some other socials
    Do any of y'all have a presence on Discord?

Word.

Heartbreaking to hear about Anon; was such a good dude. The good always die young. RIP

Dr. Love

It's weird I pretty much forgot about this site for awhile, but since Anon passed I've been checking it everyday like I used to. It's sad when there's no new posts everytime I open it up. It sucks all the hacks happened and pretty much finished this place off. I just miss my buddy and wish I could go back to the old days and hang with Anon one more time
    Every me and every Hsu.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    It's weird I pretty much forgot about this site for awhile, but since Anon passed I've been checking it everyday like I used to. It's sad when there's no new posts everytime I open it up. It sucks all the hacks happened and pretty much finished this place off. I just miss my buddy and wish I could go back to the old days and hang with Anon one more time
    The hacks and downtime just sped up the inevitable. Discord, Insta, Snapchat are the communication tools of choice right now.. along with a few of me and my boomer friends doing the Facebook groups. Only a few really topic specific forums still operating, but barely..

God

Slap is thriving, i mean message board days are pretty much done but Slap is still going strong, weve all passed our prime and time in the sun as far as being completely active on the boards. Im glad the cafe was at the level it was when i first joined. I still check in here every few days but dont expect much to be going on, just nice to stop by and say what up to the boys

Turbo Raptor!

Aww man that’s such shitty news about Anon, one of the good dudes from the good old days
    Quote Originally Posted by The Late Great Colonel Sanders
    I'm too drunk, to taste this chicken.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdc
    I don't smoke weed because I don't want to ever accidentally end up liking Sublime.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Well that Chinese rocket missed me so I guess I'll have to cut the lawn today and go to to work tomorrow. I was hoping it would hit Mara Lago.

God

any of you boys involved in the stonk market at all? Any investors, stocks or crypto shit? I have a friend who bought into fucken dogecoin at 1 cent and now has made over 100,000

Skate Pirate

any of you boys involved in the stonk market at all? Any investors, stocks or crypto shit? I have a friend who bought into fucken dogecoin at 1 cent and now has made over 100,000
    I've made a few bucks on doge, though I have a terrible habit of selling at the absolute worst times. I bought a shitload a few years back at .003 cents, sold it off when it dropped to .0025...bought more when it rallied the first time most recently at 3 cents, sold at 5 cents, bought more on an upswing at 6 cents, then sold at 7. Now, I bought a bunch at 30, sold at 50, then bought more at 67 cents in anticipation of a SNL rally, but now it's down to 55.

I put $40 into Ford stock at the start of CoVid, and was able to sell for 100, so I've been playing with Doge at about $20 intervals.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Well that Chinese rocket missed me so I guess I'll have to cut the lawn today and go to to work tomorrow. I was hoping it would hit Mara Lago.
    I was hoping it would hit my yard so I could pick up souvenirs.

Caveman

Lol....

If you want to get wealthy, I can post my investments moves here. Do the opposite. You'll be fabulously wealthy in no time.
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I was hoping it would hit my yard so I could pick up souvenirs.
    I mean, can you imagine how awesome it would be to have a guitar pickguard made out of space metal? Or, fashioning a hood skin for my car out of a Chinese space rocket?

Gravity Slave Moderator

I mean, can you imagine how awesome it would be to have a guitar pickguard made out of space metal? Or, fashioning a hood skin for my car out of a Chinese space rocket?
    Maybe but that shit might be soaked with and beaming out radiation from being up in space catching sun rays totally umprotected by our atmosphere.

Skate Pirate

Maybe but that shit might be soaked with and beaming out radiation from being up in space catching sun rays totally umprotected by our atmosphere.
    But you'd have a badass hood for your '87 Trans Am!

Gravity Slave Moderator

But you'd have a badass hood for your '77 Trans Am!
    Fixed it for you :-) I had a 79 and an 81 over the years. But Bandit car would be my perfect retirement grocery getter..

Retired Staff

Dude, that's not a chunk of Rocket. That's a Boeing Bomb:

I'm just finishing up taking 5 days off from work due to exhaustion. While I was off I got my first Moderna shot. Like a dumbass I got it in my dominant (right) arm and it hurt like a bitch. But I learned a few important drinking tips for that situation.

1) Drink a big beer I'm talking 24oz. Sure the weight will be a bit much but will be lighter as you drink it down. You also don't have to lift it as far to drink from it.

2) Put your beer on the arm of the couch about the same distance from your torso to grab it while keeping your upper arm touching. So about the length of your forearm.

3) Swivel out from your elbow to grab it and pivot from there. It's all a combination of elbow and wrist.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Gravity Slave Moderator

Wow, not looking great for people who got Johnson and Johnson jab. Yes, it should keep you out of the hospital but 8 NY Yankees all got COVID with it so definitely not very protected and can definitely spread it. Now mask restrictions coming down so we'll be sharing air space with spreadnecks. If I had J&J I'd be keeping the mask on until I could get a round of the better stuff. I was one click away from an appointment to get J&J and it filled before I could finish the scheduling.. then next day it got paused. So glad it didn't work out when I tried to get it..

I think they're making a mistake dropping all the restrictions without vaccine passports and upgrading folks currently on J&J.