• No

59 80.82%
  • Still no

9 12.33%
  • Meh

4 5.48%
  • Yes, I had a great year

1 1.37%
Page 3071 of 3075 FirstFirst ... 2071257129713021306130693070307130723073 ... LastLast
Results 61,401 to 61,420 of 61484

Thread: Post your random thought.

Skate Pirate

Quote Originally Posted by NoSwitch View Post
    Skateboard Shitty? Hi OHHHHH!
    What was that offshoot of Skateboard Shitty that was a dude's name? Suggsboard.com or something?

Skate Pirate

Y'all need to post more

Global Moderator

Hi rockstar ily

How's everyone doing? Everyone (Americans) get the vaccine yet? if not pls do so I can have my job back LMAO. got mine a couple weeks ago

Might actually have the opportunity to skate for the first time in 2021 on Thursday. It's already hot as fuck in Arizona though, so probably won't skate long. Also still having a lot of tendon issues in my right foot, but, I miss my skateboard so much. I haven't had a weekday off work in 2021 so far so hoping a park isn't too crowded if I get up early enough.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Caveman

Hey NoSwitch, Did everybody in your family fully recover from the Rona? You had some scary posts a while back.
    Gnarwheels skate site: http://gnarwheels.proboards.com/

Global Moderator

Skated some this morning, had fun despite my foot issue and it being hot already at 8am haha

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal1 View Post
    Hey NoSwitch, Did everybody in your family fully recover from the Rona? You had some scary posts a while back.
    My mom died from it in January. Rest of us are mostly OK though. Still some fatigue and headaches. The hype is real.

Caveman

Oh man, I really stuck my foot in that one.... I forgot about that post. Sorry for being "that guy".

Gravity Slave Moderator

Oh man, I really stuck my foot in that one.... I forgot about that post. Sorry for being "that guy".
    It's alright dude. Your concern is sincere. Mom was ready to lave this rick anyway. It was a blessing that she passed peacefully and loaded up with morphine under full supervision. As for the lingering effects, worth it for peace of mind that we're not likely to get it again before the rounds of vaccine are completed. Kids already have both doses. Wife has one, and I'm going to look at getting mine started next week when the chaos settles down a little bit.

How about your gang? Everyone getting jabbed?

Gravity Slave Moderator

It's alright dude. Your concern is sincere. Mom was ready to leave this rock anyway. It was a blessing that she passed peacefully and loaded up with morphine under full supervision. As for the lingering effects, worth it for peace of mind that we're not likely to get it again before the rounds of vaccine are completed. Kids already have both doses. Wife has one, and I'm going to look at getting mine started next week when the chaos settles down a little bit.

How about your gang? Everyone getting jabbed?
    Last edited by NoSwitch; 04-10-2021 at 07:35 AM.

God

love you trev

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Caveman

My wife and I got vaccinated. My kids didn't meet the age thresholds yet.

Retired Staff

I've been taking a bit of a break from the internet. I just got online to fill out a timesheet and figured I'd come and see what's happening here. I was regularly going to an offshoot of a hippie site that was started by a bunch of people who got banned from it. I kinda got to see why some of them were banned. Discussing politics with people who are politically illiterate is draining.

I'm getting jabbed once the Johnson and Johnson shot is available where I'm at.

One of my clients went to the hospital last week with a cluster of kidney stones that formed a blockage. He got a round of antibiotics to fight whatever infections that he might get at the hospital and among the side effects were brain fog and low blood pressure. As I was working for him this morning his blood pressure got dangerously low. His girlfriend asked me if I knew any tricks to raise blood pressure and my response was "Turn on Fox News."
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Retired Staff

As for what I've been doing during my downtime. I've been cooking quite a bit and posting cooking threads on Twitter. Rockstar follows me and can attest to some of the stuff I've been cooking. Mainly it's Caribbean food which means I cook with a lot of rum. Both in the food and in the cook.

The good thing about being an essential worker is that my life has changed very little. Working 4pm to midnight means that I pretty much isolated anyway. I already coughed and sneezed into my elbow anyway and frequent hand washing/sanitizer is a given. The only time I wear a mask is to go into stores since outdoor transmission is rare anyway.

I've gotten hooked on Tiny Desk Concerts and Playing For Change videos. So life has been pretty chill.
    "Before diagnosing yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not just surrounded by assholes," William Gibson

I'm trying to be more Zen. What is the sound of me not giving a fuck?

C/S,
    Rev J

Global Moderator

Sorry to hear about mom, Charles. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    love you trev
    love u 2
    My wife and I got vaccinated. My kids didn't meet the age thresholds yet.
    Damn, still not available for everyone there? It's been available to everyone here for a while now, all of my teenage coworkers are vaxxed and I've been done for like a month or more now at this point, I got it before it was gen pop bc I've been working at Whole Foods during this whole "My career doesn't exist anymore" phase of my life haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev J View Post
    I've been taking a bit of a break from the internet. I just got online to fill out a timesheet and figured I'd come and see what's happening here. I was regularly going to an offshoot of a hippie site that was started by a bunch of people who got banned from it. I kinda got to see why some of them were banned. Discussing politics with people who are politically illiterate is draining.

I'm getting jabbed once the Johnson and Johnson shot is available where I'm at.

One of my clients went to the hospital last week with a cluster of kidney stones that formed a blockage. He got a round of antibiotics to fight whatever infections that he might get at the hospital and among the side effects were brain fog and low blood pressure. As I was working for him this morning his blood pressure got dangerously low. His girlfriend asked me if I knew any tricks to raise blood pressure and my response was "Turn on Fox News."
    Damn is arizona just built different or something!? We've had j&j state wide for like, WEEKS haha

I've been a long internet break too. I deleted all social media off my phone, on my computer I get on YouTube and that's really it. Get news from apple news on my phone. log into here every now and then. that's about it really.

Caveman

Thanks for the nice update Rev J. Was wondering what happened to ya. Sound's like you're doing well!
    Last edited by Neanderthal1; 04-12-2021 at 07:24 PM.

God

Do you miss social media trev? Insta etc ?

We may not know what skateboarding is
    But we sure as hell know what it aint
    Wait we know what it is now too -
    Falling down and gettin back up

Skate Pirate

I had one dose of Moderna and got "period cramps" for a day or so afterwards - sort of muscle tension extending from the penis v (you know, the muscle that makes smart girls stupid) up through my love handles and into my shoulders.

Second dose is 4/20.

Gonna do all teh drugz on 4/20. By all teh drugz, I mean a vaccine.

Gravity Slave Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rockst*r View Post
    I had one dose of Moderna and got "period cramps" for a day or so afterwards - sort of muscle tension extending from the penis v (you know, the muscle that makes smart girls stupid) up through my love handles and into my shoulders.

Second dose is 4/20.

Gonna do all teh drugz on 4/20. By all teh drugz, I mean a vaccine.
    I go for jab one of Moderna today. Humm,

Dr. Love

I haven't been on this board in years to post but seeing Feelgood and such posting in this thread I figured this is the best place to post this. I found out today Anonymous Man passed away and it made me think of this place and all the good times we all had on here together. Rest in peace and good vibes, I'm gonna miss ya https://www.waitefuneralhome.com/obi...3A9CF830ACDF92